international business management msc
Do you crave a management role, but have a first degree in another subject? This is our most popular postgraduate course, offering modules covering a wide selection of topics that equip you with the practical skills you need to excel in management or consultancy. It gives you the opportunity to gain expertise in individual Business disciplines without limiting your employment options. You can choose to specialise in an area of business that interests you most. Pathways include entrepreneurship, marketing, or project management. Or, you can stay on the general international business management path.
- This course is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD).
- Add study at the prestigious Boston University to your course and gain a dual masters degree.
- Opportunity to gain a recognised Prince 2 qualification, completely funded by us.
- Possibility to participate in a week-long study visit to a foreign business school where you will meet students studying a similar course and undertake visits to local companies.
- Your assessments will reflect real business situations including undertaking a consultancy project with a real business instead of a dissertation. Recent students have worked with General Electric (GE), L’Oreal, Henkel, Kimberly-Clark and Arqiva.
- You’ll benefit from an international curriculum and our students come from all over the world to study, so you will finish the course with an international network of contacts.
- Kingston Business School is one of only a few of the 120 UK business schools to be awarded an ‘excellent’ rating for its teaching quality by the Higher Education Funding Council.
- Kingston Business School is part of an elite group of global institutions to be awarded the prestigious international accreditation by the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). A hallmark of excellence in business education, the accreditation has been earned by just 5 per cent of the world’s business schools.
What will you study?
This course strengthens your critical understanding of general management, international business and strategy. As an International Business Management Msc student, you will develop your ability to question and critically assess business issues to find innovative options and solutions. You will build your understanding across a broad range of modules, with a core legal element built in through the International Business Environment and Trade module. Regular guest speakers add to the expertise of our lecturing staff and provide their perspectives on current events.
The International Business Management MSc is made up of eight modules worth 180 credits. You can take six modules of 30 credits each to complete your MSc. Four of these modules, making up 120 credits, are core to the programme and provide you with the knowledge and skills you need for a career in international management. If you are studying the MSc International Business Management you will also choose from a broad range of elective modules to build on this core for the remaining 60 credits.
Your choice of elective modules means you will have the opportunity to gain expertise in individual business disciplines without limiting your employment options. If you start the course in September, you can choose one of three different pathways – Entrepreneurship, Project Management or Marketing.
If your first degree is in business management, you may be able to obtain an exemption from the core module Fundamentals of Business Management and replace this with additional elective credits. The exemption is subject to approval and further details can be obtained from the Course Director.
Please note that not all combinations of elective modules may be possible because of timetabling.
This is an indicative list of modules and is not intended as a definitive list.
You can apply for most of our postgraduate courses online via the relevant course page.
If you are applying for a course in the Kingston School of Art, you must use the online application route for your chosen course and not apply by post or email.
If you have any queries please contact [email protected]
Apply by post or email
If you prefer, or if your course does not have an online option, you can apply by email or post. Please download our Postgraduate Application Form (PDF) and send the completed version by post or email to:
- Kingston University Admissions
Room 1004, Yorkon Building
Kingston Hill campus
Kingston upon Thames
Surrey KT2 7LB
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 (0)844 855 2177
Please note: you will need to have the correct version of Adobe Acrobat (Professional 7 or later) if you wish to complete the PDF version of the postgraduate application form.
If you are unsure, please complete the Word version of the postgraduate application form and save it to your desktop. You may then attach your completed application form and email it to [email protected]
- Kingston University Admissions
The post international business management msc appeared first on ABROAD - STUDY, WORK & MIGRATE.