Ask medical students about the U.S. Medical Licensing Examination Step 1 and they would tell you the challenges they have faced! The Usmle Step 1 is the most difficult examination out of the three-part exam series. Finding out what’s on the exam and understanding the key subject to prepare is the hurdle faced by the students, however the USMLE Step 1 study guide is a boon for the students preparing for their medical career.
Here are top twitter 5 handles suggesting you pick the right study Guide and book will help the medical students. With the right material, it is easy to win competitive examinations with flying colors.
The best USMLE guide of 2017 fastest-selling USMLE Step 1 books
- This twitter handle Amazing Goodies @AmazingGoodies tweets “ #10: First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2017: steppFirst Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2017 #books #bestseller #amazon #discounts”
Another suggestion received from the official twitter handle of Top Shelf Book focusing on the best online and offline books for USMLE step 1 guide
- @TSBoffical “First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2017 by Tao Le
When you have the right USMLE step 1 Study Guide, you will understand what is there for the examination and it will also help you to score well.
- USMLE Prep Guide @usmleprepguide tweets “ All you need to know about #USMLE in our process guide USMLE step by step GET YOURS “
When you see responses from students after they clear the USMLE examination, it encourages you to try the same and excel with good scores.
- USMLE Forums @Rxpg_usmle tweets “COMPLETED MY USMLE STEP 1 with 257 & Ck with 263… Glad 2 GUIDE n HELP”
- Here is another inspirations tweet by the official handle Dr.Live @MedicalBlogger on USMLE step 1 preparation guide “I recently cleared USMLE Step 1 with a 3 digit score of 261. I am here to discuss and guide you with step 1 preparation according to my experience”
This post first appeared on Identifying Best USMLE Step-1 Prep Course - Important Questions To Ask Yourself, please read the originial post: here