Eat Meat and Stop Jogging by Mike Sheridan
- Full Title: Eat Meat and Stop Jogging: ‘Common’ Advice on How to Get Fit is Keeping You Fat and Making You Sick
- Author: Mike Sheridan
- Available Formats: Kindle, Audible, Paperback
- Pages: 209 (Roughly 40% of that is a list of sources)
- Publication Year: 2014
- Publisher: Lean Living Inc.
The provocative title will likely scare a lot of people away from this one and I’ll admit I was very skeptical going in. It turns out this is actually a very well researched book. It breaks down a number of myths and mistakes that people make when trying to get fit and stay healthy.
I didn’t agree with everything Mike had to say, but I know a lot of his advice was sound and made a lot of sense. Almost half of the book is actually a list of his sources, so there is really a ton of information and research that went into this. Towards the end he promotes his next book which appears to be a diet and fitness plan.
Overall, I think it’s worth giving this one a chance. You might agree with a few ideas, and at the very least the extensive list of sources could be a great resource for further reading.
More Titles by Mike Sheridan
- 1% Fitness: Move Better, Train Smarter, Live Longer
- Live It Not Diet: Eat More Not Less, Lose Fat Not Weight
Read it? Rate and share some thoughts.
The post Eat Meat and Stop Jogging appeared first on Zakizo.