Waldorf Salad Recipe
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts, chopped and toasted
- 1/2 Cup Seedless Red Grapes, half sliced
- 1/2 Cup Celery, thinly sliced
- 3 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Apple, cored and chopped
- In a bowl add mayonnaise, lemon juice salt and pepper.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- In a bowl add grapes, apple, walnuts and celery.
- Pour dressing in grapes bowl and fold all ingredient gently.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves on a large platter, or divide them among 4 salad plates. Place the salad on the lettuce and serve.
This post first appeared on Health And Beauty Tips, please read the originial post: here