Potato Pancake - Latkes
Crispy Potato Pancakes
- 4 Potatoes
- 1 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Onion
- 2 Tablespoons all purpose flour
- Grounded Pepper to taste
- 2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- Finely grate the potatoes and onion into a bowl. Drain off any excess water.
- In a bowl add egg and add salt and pepper. Beat it with the help of fork.
- Add flour and baking soda in egg bowl and stir with fork.
- Add potatoes and onion mixture in a egg bowl, stir and mix gently.
- Add oil in a skillet and heat on medium flame.
- Spoon 2 tablepoons potato mixture per latke into skillet, spreading into 3-inch rounds with help of fork
- Fry until one side turn into golden brown.
- Turn it with help of spatula and fry other side until turn into golden brown.
- Pre-heat the oven at 350°F and put latkes into oven for 15 minutes.
- Transfer in plate and serve.
Subscribe to Health And Beauty Tips
Get updates delivered right to your inbox!