Baked Mashed Potatoes: Cream Cheese Potatoes
- 8 to 10 Potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 1 Teaspoon garlic Salt
- 1/4 Cup Onion grated
- 8 Oz Cream Cheese
- 2 Teaspoons Paprika
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Pack Sour Cream
- In a bowl add half pack sour cream and cream cheese and mix well until smooth.
- Add onion, garlic salt and mashed potatoes. Mix both mixtures together.
- Place mixture in a casserole dish.
- Add butter to top of the dish and also sprinkle paprika.
- Place in preheated 350 degree over for 45 minutes
This post first appeared on Health And Beauty Tips, please read the originial post: here