Delicious Strawberry Lime Slush
Strawberry Lime Slush
- 8 Cups Fresh Strawberries
- 1/2 Cup Sugar, powdered
- 1/4 Cup Lime Juice
- 3 Cups Crushed Ice
- In a blender add 4 cups strawberries and ice.
- Cover and blend for 30 seconds, stopping blender occasionally to scrapes aside.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add remaining strawberries, lime juice and sugar into blender, blend until it is smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
Subscribe to Health And Beauty Tips
Get updates delivered right to your inbox!