Veggie Omelet Recipe
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Onion - finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mixed Red and Green Bell Peppers
- 3 Tablespoon Cheddar Cheese grated
- 2 Teaspoon Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Garlic clove - finely chopped (Optional)
- 2 Teaspoons Coriander leaves for garnishing
- In a bowl add eggs and beat.
- Add salt and pepper and mix well and keep aside.
- In a pan heat oil, add onion and garlic and saute for few minutes.
- Add bell peppers and cook for two minutes.
- Reduce the flame from medium to low, pour the egg mixture over the vegetables.
- Cover pan with lid and cook until omelet is well cooked.
- Remove pan from heat and sprinkle the cheddar cheese and coriander leaves.
Subscribe to Health And Beauty Tips
Get updates delivered right to your inbox!