- 1 Can Black Beans (15 oz)
- 14 1/2 Oz Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Cup uncooked Bowtie Pasta
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2 Garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 Picante sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon ground Cumin
- 1/2 Cup Shredder Cheddar Cheese (optional)
- 3 Tablespoons Sour Cream (optional)
- 3 Cup Beef or Vegetable broth
- In a pot add olive oil, onion and garlic.
- Saute for 3 to 5 minutes until all ingredients are tender.
- Add three cups beef or vegetable broth in a pot.
- Add black beans, tomato, picante sauce and uncooked bow-tie pasta.
- Add Chili powder and cumin in a pot.
- Mix all ingredients together. Stir frequently.
- When it start boiling, slow the heat and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Remove from the heat and transfer soup in soup bowl.
- If desired add cheddar cheese and sour cream.
- Homemade Picante Sauce