Lierac Paris is a French cosmetics firm that produces Mesolift, an anti-aging beauty cream intended to support and encourage a youthful appearance to your skin. This cream is sold in jars containing 53mL (1.8 ounces) of the product, and when purchased directly from Lierac Paris, is sold for $55 per jar ($1.10 per mL), with free shipping available on orders over $100. The manufacturer allows you to return unopened product for a full refund within thirty days, less shipping and a $15 return fee. Other retailers will have their own policy, as Mesolift is available through many other retailers.
The manufacturer lists the ingredients in Mesolift, although not the exact proportions of each one, which makes it difficult to determine how much benefit can come from it. Nonetheless, the active ingredients are as follows:
- Mesolift Cocktail: A blend of minerals inspired by the dermatological procedure of the same name
- Vitamin A: A vitamin associated with healthy skin
- >Vitamin C: A vitamin that supports collagen production
- Vitamin E: An antioxidant vitamin
- Vitamin B5: A common organic nutrient
- Vitamin B6: A vitamin that supports metabolism and natural enzyme function
- Hyaluronic acid: A major component of the extracellular matrix inside of living tissues
- AHA (Alpha hydroxy acids): Natural acids from plant compounds that penetrate into skin cells
- Apricot Butter: A compound derived from whole pulped apricot
- Lime Wax: An alkaline wax from citrus sources
The manufacturer recommends applying the product in the morning or before going to bed.
- All natural ingredients
- Cruelty-free development and testing
- Generous return policy for unopened product
- Free shipping offers
- Widely available in many retail outlets
- No evidence cited for how well it functions
- Price is quite high for the amount sold
Lierac Paris has an attractive web presence and appears to be a very reputable manufacturer in terms of quality and customer support. However, Mesolift is very high in price for the quantity provided, and no studies or clinical evidence are provided regarding its active ingredients, method of operation, or even its safety for customers with skin allergies. As a result, it’s difficult to recommend the product without some reservations.
The post Lierac Paris Anti-Aging Cream Review: How Does it work? appeared first on .