Verso Night Cream is a night cream manufactured and distributed by Verso Skincare through Sephora, a major retailer of beauty products. Verso Night Cream uses a retinol compound as well as a range of other ingredients in order to provide support for a healthy appearance of your skin. Verso is sold directly by Sephora as well as in retail outlets, and is priced at $100 for a 1.69 ounce bottle of the product. Sephora offers a comprehensive return guarantee, allowing you to return unopened or “gently used” items either by mail or to a Sephora retail outlet within two months for a cash refund, and up to ninety days with your refund coming in store credit. However, this does not apply to shipping costs.
We could not find an exact list of the quantities of ingredients in Verso Night Cream, but we did find a list of the manufacturer’s active ingredients, one of which (retinol) has significant clinical evidence for supporting a healthy look for skin. These ingredients are as follows:
- Retinol 8: A proprietary blend of retinol compounds, which are derived from Vitamin A
- Niacinamide: A compound of the B3 vitamin
- Curcuma longa root extract: A botanical compound extracted from turmeric root
- Tetrahydropiperine: An extract from black pepper, intended to help other compounds absorb more readily
The product is meant to be used in the evening, and should be applied to your skin after a gentle washing. The manufacturer recommends trying a small amount on your forearm in order to ensure you won’t have a reaction to the Retinol Compounds, and do not recommend using it while pregnant. Also, while they claim their formulation of retinol is sunshine-safe, they also encourage taking care to limit sun exposure while using this product.
- Generous return policy through Sephora
- Key ingredient (retinol) has strong clinical support
- Product is free of parabens, sulfates or phthalates
- Price is quite high
- Possible risk of reaction to retinol
- No support for beneficial results from the other active ingredients
Verso Night Cream’s manufacturer has a strong reputation and there is excellent customer support through Sephora, and furthermore, one of the primary ingredients of the cream has Strong Clinical backing. However, the price is very high, even for a cream including retinol compounds, and there is no evidence that their particular formulation has strong clinical benefits.
The post Verso Night Cream Review: Does it Deliver what it Claims? appeared first on .