In all truthfulness, there has yet to be a compelling, scientific reason why Skin on your neck may possibly need a different TLC than skin on your face. What both skin on your face and neck do have in common is that skin on both areas is thin and delicate, and more prone to developing multiple signs of skin aging than skin on the rest of your body. In which case, skin on your neck deserves the same special attention that you’ve been paying ever so diligently to your face.
Product Description, Manufacturer’s Information, and Price Details
PerriconeCold Plasma Sub-D specifically proposes to help prevent sagging skin, including double chin, on your neck. It more generally offers special skincare targeted at preventing multiple signs of skin aging from manifesting on your neck, chin and jawline.
MD Perricone was founded by Dr. Nicholas Perricone. More recently, Dr. Perricone introduced Cold Plasma Sub-D as a revolutionary skin delivery system that enhances how beneficial skin ingredients work together to treat your skin.
Perricone reports back on the results of a consumer use study on the 45th day of use, with the following highlights:
- 87% claimed to see visible improveness on the complexion of skin on their necks
- 82% felt and saw their jawline and chin tighten and firm up
- 82% experienced less prominent double chin
PerriconeCold Plasma Sub-D is available for $135.
PerriconeCold Plasma Sub-D is made from four primary ingredients that deliver firmer, more youthful skin on your neck, chin and jawline:
- Cold Plasma technology, acts as the delivery system for all the beneficial ingredients which this product is formulated with.
- DMAE (dimethylaminoethanol), has been observed to significantly improve skin protection at the cellular level. On the surface, this translates to smoother skin.
- Vitamin C Ester, jumpstarts skin cells to begin the treatment and repair process that brightens and improves the appearance of saggy, ageing skin.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid, acts as an antioxidant that both prevents further skin damage while improving the appearance of wrinkles by smoothening them out.
This product is made from the following ingredients:
Aqua (Water), Glycolic Acid, L-Tyrosine, Dimethyl MEA (DMAE), Isopropyl Palmitate, Acetyl Carnitine HCl, Arginine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phosphatidylcholine, Thioctic Acid (Alpha-Lipoic Acid), Rosa Moschata (Rosehip) Seed Oil, VacciniumMacrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Ceteareth-20, Caffeine, Dimethicone, BHT, Saccaromyces Ferment, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Phenoxyethanol, RhodiolaRosea Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Phytic Acid, Carnosine, Disodium EDTA, ElaeisGuineensis (Palm) Oil, Astaxanthin, Copper Gluconate, Tocotrienols, Sorbic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linalool, Alanyl Glutamine
Apply PerriconeCold Plasma Sub-D day and night for best results.
This product may possibly deliver results that benefit skin on your neck, chin and jawline.
This product contains the neurotoxic, Phenoxyethanol. A dearth of studies around DMAE and its effect on skin has yet to be reached to discern its real, long-term effect on skin.
If you’re merely preventing skin ageing on your neck, your regular moisturizer or wrinkle cream may help but, if ageing skin on your neck bothers you, this product may offer you a good solution, that is, if you have $135 to spend.
The post Perricone Cold Plasma Sub-D Neck Cream Review: Does it work? appeared first on .