The tragedy that everybody anticipated to happen on “The Walking Dead” finally happened. Fans were left with a much unexpected surprise – the death of Glenn Rhee – and this event happened in no other than the premier episode of Season 7, aptly titled, “The Day Will Come When You Won’t Be”.
In “Talking Dead” which aired just minutes after Steven’s character on TWD died, Steven and the rest of the cast were interviewed. Steven was quoted saying, “I think Glenn died in a very Glenn way”.
Despite the death and inevitable end to Glenn, the last of six original characters on TWD to go, there are 5 reasons why Steven Yeun Remains to be the sexiest man walking:
1. Steven Yeun Finished a University Degree
Born in Korea, raised in Saskatchewan, Canada then, later residing in Michigan, Steven Yeun is not just any other actor you’ll see on cable nor on the big screen. He has a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology specializing in neuroscience under his belt too!
So, if you’ve been staring at Steven and admiring his good looks, you must now be in love with his brain now too. Thank goodness for TWD and his popular and well-followed on screen love affair with Lauren Cohan, Steven chose to be on-screen for the benefit of more ladies rather than be tucked away in some dark clinic somewhere in the US.
2. Steven has Showed us his Chest Several Times on Photoshoots and on the Set of TWD: Every girl drooling over Glenn wanted to be Maggie whenever they cozy up to each other on the set of TWD, but most especially when they were revealed from under the sheets in Season 3, as the new couple wake up in their new home.
Read Also: Here are 7 Things That You Can Expect to Happen in Fifty Shades Darker
3. Steven Appeared with Lauren on the Cover of LA Magazine
Nicely dressed up and set in vintage feel. The on screen couple were irresistibly gorgeous! Steven was timelessly handsome while Lauren was chic.
4. Steven Graced Red Carpets Many Times with his Equally Gorgeous co-stars: Steven has shown up always well-groomed and appropriately dressed for red carpet events. Among his most unforgettable red carpet showings are those taken with his handsome and beautiful co-stars, led by David Morrissey as “the Governor,” Sarah Wayne Callies as “Lori Grimes,” Andrew Lincoln as “Rick Grimes,” Norman Reedus as “Daryl Dixon,” Laurie Holden as “Andrea”, and later Lauren Cohan as “Maggie Greene”.
You May Also Like: You will Be Surprised What These YouTubers Did Before They Got Famous
5. Steven’s Bad-ass, Rugged Character on TWD will Always and Forever be Loved and Remembered:
Gun unholstered and pointed at zombies, with his face never cleared of gunpowder, wounds, scratches and blood, while his wavy, black hair is blown softly in all directions – fans will continue to miss Glenn in each episode of TWD. His character’s resourcefulness will be sorely missed by the other remaining characters for sure!
What might Steven be up to after TWD? There is no telling what could be next in line for this versatile actor. Fans will have to sit back and wait for more news where they might see Steven on screen – big or small – next.
Like this post? There’s more. Get tons of beauty tips, tutorials, and news on the thebeautyinsiders Facebook & Twitter page. Like us on Facebook – we’ll see you there!
The post 5 Reasons Why Steven Yeun Remains to be the Sexiest Man Walking appeared first on .