2015 was a record-breaking year here at BrainBlogger — hurrah! Millions of readers from every inch of the globe tuned in to the latest science stories, revealing fascinating insights about all facets of our lives, from the health and wellbeing of the individual, to societal and world-over perspectives.
Listed below are the top 10 most read articles of 2015, all of which came from the popular field of Neuroscience, and most of which, have sparked some intense and heated debates in the social-sphere.
Within the midst of the age of information our understanding of some of these hot topics have made a quantum leap and have been turned on their head since the articles’ initial publication. Expect BrainBlogger updates soon…
Until then, feast your eyes on and reinvigorate your Brain cells with the top 10 neuroscience stories of 2015.
1) Debunking the Myths of Marijuana Withdrawal “Syndrome”
2) How Does Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Change the Brain?
3) The Dope on Pot – How Marijuana Affects Sleep and Dreams
4) 20 Useful Sites for Medical Students in 2015
5) Mars Vs Venus – Differences in Male and Female Brains
6) The 20 Second Test for Stroke Risk
7) Homosexuality in the Brain
8) The Brain-Gut Axis, Part 1 – A Paradigm Shift In Neuroscience
9) Positive Attitude and Brain Connections
10) How Does Meditation Make You Smarter?
Image via bluebay / Shutterstock.