List of posts in Circuit Training Methods for Amazing Fat Loss:
- Circuit Training Methods for Amazing Fat Loss – Circuit Training Method #1: Staggered Circuits
- Circuit Training Method #2: Random Rounds
- Circuit Training Method #3: Circuit Competition
- Circuit Training Method #4: Interval Circuits
- Circuit Training Method #5: Circuit Pyramids
- Circuit Training Method #6: Alternating Circuits
Set up two or more circuits within a given workout, and alternate between the circuits, just as you would perform a superset. This works great for upper/lower body training. Here is a sample routine:
- Kettlebell Thruster, 10 reps
- Spiderman Pushups, 10 reps
- Chinups, 10 reps
- Hindu Pushups, 10 reps
- Pullups, 5 reps
- Kettlebell Snatch, 10 reps
Perform Circuit One, rest 30-60 seconds, then tackle Circuit Two. Rest 30-60 seconds, then go back to Circuit One.
Method #7 will run tomorrow. Meanwhile, check out this high intensity workout program:
Gladiator Body Workout – Recap
- Gladiator Body Workout is an Athletic Fitness system which combines Dumbbell and Bodyweight exercises along with interval training to help you Drop Fat, Build Lean Muscle Mass, Get Stronger, and Improve Athletic Performance.
- If you purchase the Combo Pack, you can also get two other eBooks which Author Coach Eddie Lomax sells separately: “Ultimate Gymless Workout” and “Extreme Dumbbell Fitness.” When you include all the workouts in all three systems, you’ll get literally months worth of fitness programming.
- The Basic version sells for just $27. Each separate eBook in the Combo Pack sell for $27 but coach is giving them to you for just $49.00.
Click here for more information.
Cover Image by Crossfit.com