If you’re really killing it with your workouts, but don’t LOOK like you workout, then you feel a little…meh. You know what I’m talking about. You want others to KNOW you workout. You want them to compliment you, to look at you, to come up to you and ask you THE question: “Do you workout?”
And what’s the biggest indicator that you workout? A nice set of arms. Even though there is no RIGHT way to train biceps, there is always a BETTER way to train biceps. And one of the best ways to organize your biceps workout is using the Positions of Flexion method.
Lets go over this method:
Midrange Exercise – An exercise that allows you to hit the bulk of Muscle fibers using a compound movement. We will be using standing biceps curls.
Stretch Exercise – An exercise that allows you to stretch the muscle fibers. We’re using incline bench biceps curls.
Peak Contraction Exercise – An exercise that allows you to target the muscle at contracted position (kind of difficult to explain). We’ll use Concentration Curls.
Here’s Lee Hayward and Vince Delmonte showing the movement, and explaining the workout:
Vince Delmote and Lee Hayward are the guys to go to if your goal is to pack on muscle. Vince has a multitude of Muscle Building products to help you with your goals:
- No Nonsense Muscle Building – This is the original muscle building program. It is mostly for beginners.
- Maximize Your Muscle – This is a membership service where Vince helps you personally take your muscle building to the next level.
- 1000 Rep Challenge – The latest workout program for advanced trainees only. If you’re ready for something truly brutal, then this is what you want.
- Triceps Training for Bigger Arms
- 21 Day Fast Muscle Building
- Mad Scientist Muscle: How Much Muscle Can YOU Gain in a Month?
- Bodyweight Mass Routine
- Mass Building Missing Link…REVEALED
- How to Avoid Over-training to Maximize Muscle Growth