Long and strong Hair not only demands external care but also internal care. Herbal shampoos and oil massage will keep our hair healthy, but only a balanced diet with essential nutrients can maintain the growth of strong and shiny hair. Food not only contains vitamins and minerals but also contains macronutrients, trace minerals, fibre, carbohydrates, and antioxidants, which are essential for the growth of hair, body and mind. Maintaining a healthy and balanced diet routine for some months can give you the desired long, soft and thick hair. Let us dig deeper into this topic with a list of foods that can contribute to your lustrous hair.
- Yoghurt- Yogurt is known as the richest probiotic food in the world. It provides a healthy glow to the skin and hair. Rich in Vitamin B5, it increases blood flow to your scalp and helps fight the thinning and loss of hair.
- Sweet Potato- Sweet Potato contains all the vital nutrients for the natural growth of hair. It is rich in beta-carotene, which our body converts into Vitamin A. It protects our scalp and generates natural oils like sebum that give extra shine to our hair. It also contains nutrients like Vitamin C, biotin, pantothenic acid and copper.
- Eggs- Eggs are rich in protein, iron, zinc, sulfur, and selenium. They consist of Biotin, which promotes hair growth. By adding eggs in your diet routine, iron and protein content will increase in your body, giving you natural-looking hair locks.
- Fish- Fish is considered as the best food to control hair loss issues. Fish like salmon, Indian mackerel and sardines are rich in omega-3 fatty acids. These acids prevent hair loss, thicken the hair, and rejuvenate the scalp.
- Amla- Amla is the richest source of Vitamin C and is considered a tonic for hair. It prevents breakage and provides strong, lustrous, and shiny hair. Ancient Indian text referred Amla as the best hair remedy. It contains minerals, amino acids, and flavonoids and has antibacterial properties, which keep dandruff away.
Healthy Hair Tips
- · Do not avoid nutrient-rich diet.
- · Consume less amount of sugar.
- · Avoid too much consumption of tea and coffee.
- · If you are a vegan, then check your B12 deficiency supplements.
Apart from these, you can also try some herbal topical formulations like the IHT9shampoo or conditioner that will give your hair the much required care. These are free from Paraben, Phthalates, SLS and other chemical constituents usually found in normal shampoos.
This post first appeared on Stop Hair Loss, How To Stop Hair Loss, Stopping Hair Loss, Stop Hair Loss In Women, How To Stop Hair Loss In Men, please read the originial post: here