Do you know that you can suffer from Hair loss at any age? Even if you are young now, various reasons may result in serious hair fall. Opting for medicine at a young age may be an alarming situation for your health. Hence, it’s better to choose the methods of Ayurvedic Hair Therapies.
At first, have a look at some common causes of the hair fall that starts at an early age.
- Stress- In today’s fast-paced world, we are so busy in molding our careers that sometimes, it causes us a great stress. We are always insecure about our future that also gives us many sleepless nights. Taking too much stress may result in the rapid hair loss at an early age.
- Lack of Proper Nutrition- Lifestyle mismanagement is another serious issue, which today’s generation is facing. Early morning shifts and late night work at office compel us to eat anything, whether it’s healthy or unhealthy! Dependency on fast foods has also crossed its limit. Hence, the body lacks proper nutrition and invites many serious ailments; hair fall may be one of them.
- Rough & Dirty Scalp- If you don’t clean your hair regularly then it may cause you oily scalp with serious hair fall as it blocks and weakens the hair pores. Sometimes, more sweating also becomes a reason for an unclean scalp. All these are enough to give you a serious hair fall.
- Hereditary Reasons- Sometimes, it’s not your fault. You start to lose your hair at an early age, because one of your parents or any member of your family has the same issue to reckon with. It is all the gene game.
Prevention from Hair Fall through Ayurvedic Methods
- Try Indian gooseberry and lemon juice- Add 3 tablespoon lemon juice to the juice of Indian gooseberry. Mix well and apply it on your scalp for 30 minutes. Wash it off with normal water. You can prevent your hair from falling if you implement this Ayurvedic remedy.
- Use Margosa (Neem) Leaves- Boil crushed Margosa leaves in 4-5 cups of water. Filter the liquid, when it cools down. Rinse your hair with this liquid and feel the difference in your hail fall.
- The Remedy of Banyan Tree- Groove the small portion of the root of banyan tree. Now, add some lemon juice to the grinded route. Apply this paste over your scalp to prevent your hair from falling.
- Seek the Benefit of Aloe Vera- Take 1/3 cup of aloe vera juice and mix it well with a pinch of cumin. Apply the paste on your scalp twice in a day to stop hair fall.
Always consider taking help from ayurvedic and herbal methods as these are available in your budget and are one of the most reliable methods to protect your hair from falling. IHT9 is one such Ayurvedic brand that amazingly strengthens your hair from falling with a blend of 9 essential herbs.
This post first appeared on Stop Hair Loss, How To Stop Hair Loss, Stopping Hair Loss, Stop Hair Loss In Women, How To Stop Hair Loss In Men, please read the originial post: here