The Avamere Family of Companies announced on Wednesday a reorganization of its executive ranks intended to remove the separations among the Wilsonville, Oregon-based firm’s individual entities, allow the sharing of resources and create a post-acute care network.
“With this new organizational structure, our company will be able to more effectively uphold our mission, core values, quality initiatives, growth, our level of care and social responsibility,” Avamere founder and CEO Rick Miller said in a press release.
Miller will remain CEO. The executive team includes:
- Larry Lopardo will be the Chief Legal Officer.
- Ron Odermott will be the Chief Financial Officer.
- Bob Thomas is now Chief Operations Officer.
- Ryan Haller is the Chief Development Officer.
- Mike Billings is the Executive Vice President of Avamere, Ancillaries.
- Matt Hilty is the Executive Vice President of Avamere, Communities.
- Donna Mueller is now the Executive Vice President of Avamere, Strategy and Network Development.
- JoLynn Munro is now the Infinity Rehab Division President.
- Mary Kofstad takes the helm of Signature Healthcare at Home as Division President.
- Nicolette Merino assumes the role of Ovation Division President.
- Brad Litle becomes the Division President for Skilled Nursing Facilities.
A Division President for community-based care will be announced at a later date.
Avamere’s individual brands — Avamere Living, Infinity Rehab, Signature Living at Home and the recently announced micro-CCRC concept, Ovation — will each have its own branding and businesses. The restructured executive team will manage and lead the business operations, strategic priorities and support services.
Since its founding in 1995, Avamere has grown to own and operate 61 communities with over 8,600 employees in independent living, assisted living, memory care, rehabilitation, transitional care, home care and skilled nursing.
The change is necessary in today’s health care environment, Thomas said in the statement.
“We need to change internally to meet the demands of a growing and transforming health care system,” he said. “Our customers deserve a seamless experience during this process.”
Written by Chuck Sudo
The post Avamere C-Suite Shuffle First Step To Post-Acute Care Network appeared first on Senior Housing News.
This post first appeared on Business Insight And Information - Senior Housing News, please read the originial post: here