Summer is almost upon us – or if you’re in the South like me, Summer has been here for a good couple of months. Ugh!. With the heat and more outdoor time, come thoughts of pulling our skin out of a lifeless winter funk. Throw Mother’s Day being this weekend into the pot and I’ve got some VERY happy skin care news!!
Your Best Face Skincare recently sent me some of their new, limited edition, Private Reserve Antioxidant Skin Oils for review. I was SO excited for them to arrive that I was (almost) stalking our delivery driver! Met him at the foot of the driveway actually. Anyhow…
If there is one skincare product you buy this year, make it a YBF Private Reserve Oil. I’m not kidding, they are that amazing!
Every one is packed with antioxidants and anti-aging goodies; plus the all benefits of natural oils. For instance, the Magnolia boosts circulation; Neroli softens the skin and may help with hormonal balance. If you need help with skin tone, the Gardenia is a perfect choice. Not to mention, being a southern gal, I’m really, really partial to Gardenias, but woooowwwww, the scent on the PR Gardenia just makes me smile and smile!
Instead of being “just a facial moisturizer” or “just an anti-aging serum”, I task my Private Reserve Oils with head to toe beauty work.
Oh, how do I love thee? Let me count thy ways. (Alright, alright, I’ll stop being silly… for a few minutes anyway).
- Cuticles, nails, and hands – awesome moisture, nixes dry skin, softens cuticles!
- Hair – adds shine, moisture, seals split ends. Fantastic scalp treatment and overnight, leave-in deep conditioning treatment – just rinse in the AM and go.
- All over body – more moisturizing at work for soft, supple skin. These oils really resolved my rough elbows and knees.
- Lips – use instead of lip balm! Hint: I keep a trial size of the Rose in my purse at all times so I can touch up on the go.
- Face – Improves tone, removes congestion (aka blackheads, ick!), tightens pores, reduces puffiness and redness (even from my seasonal allergies!). I did mention the moisture benefits, right?
- Lashes – These oils have really helped my eyelashes both in length and thickness. They hold curl better now too.
- Health – Here’s my off-the-wall tip for you… if you’re feeling even a little bit, or a lot a bit, of nausea: mix a drop of Gardenia with a drop of the Neroli. Within 10 minutes, I feel like a human again.
Quick rundown of the new Private Reserve Oil varieties:
Gardenia – so perfect that I don’t have words to describe how much I love this oil!
Jasmine Sambac – Another delicious scent. Our backyard is covered in Jasmine, now I get to smell it year ’round.
Magnolia Bouquet – My second favorite! Fresh and clean with a great peppery undertone.
Neroli – Many skin/hair care products use Neroli lately, and I haven’t like one of them. They usually smell like dirt to me. Now I know it wasn’t Neroli’s fault. It was the crappy variety that most products use. The YBF Neroli is wonderful. It you like subtle, fresh florals, I guarantee you’ll love this.
Osmanthus – Found in luxe Asian fragrances. To me it has a slightly sweet scent with a cinnamon tone. One of my favorite combos is blending a drop of Osmanthus with a drop of Gardenia: perfect-oh!
Plumeria – These are 5-petaled, star-shaped flowers used in Hawaiian Leis. Fantastic scent!
Tuberose – Very rich, luxurious scent with some spicy-sweetness added in. Love this one on my hands and hair.
Yellow Mandarin – This is probably my husbands favorite. He always tells me how great I smell when wearing it. I’d count that as a 2 thumbs up compliment!
Now for the rest of the news…
YBF is holding an excellent Mother’s Day sale. Perfect chance to buy a special gift, or nab some great skincare for yourself.
All floral Private Reserve Oils, including the limited editions, are on sale for 30% off; and the Rose Otto is on sale for $45 (regularly $98) – which yes, it about HALF OFF! Plus all purchases get a free sample of the Gardenia PR Oil (yummy!); spend over $250 and get a free full size Gardenia PR Oil.
Each dark amber glass pump bottle holds 50ml (1.7 ounces) – prices range from $70-$150. You can find all YBF’s Private Reserve Oils, limited edition and otherwise, at shop.ybf-skincare.com. The Mother’s Day floral sale includes all the oils listed here.
Wishing you happy skin and a happy Mom’s Day!
P.S. What is your favorite YBF scent? And whatcha getting your Mom for Mother’s Day?
Disclosure: These YBF Oils were sent to me for a completely honest review. I’ve received no kickback or pressure to “say good things”. I just simply love YBF Skincare!! You can also read my full disclosure policy.
From the archives:
- Massive Product Launch from Your Best Face Skincare
- Throw a Little Hot Rod Red in Your Manicure
- Bionic Buy: YBF Skincare’s February Super Sales
- 15 Beautiful Uses for Tea Tree Oil
- Intro to Oils for Your Face and 11 New Skincare Oils