Sean Berry wasn't born with arms like that, he worked for it. Hard.
No man has ever said, “I WANT SMALLER ARMS!” So, here’s some help, guys! Sean Berry, CPT, is about to walk you through an insane arm workout. No matter what experience level you are, we guarantee this will be your go-to during arm day next week.
It’s one of those workouts that pumps you up as full as you can get. He incorporates three circuits, free weights, and resistance bands. The free weight work will target your stabilizers and help you gain strength, then you'll switch right into resistance bands for isolation and muscle detail work. He doesn’t go super heavy, because this is a muscle volume routine as opposed to his strength routine. Plus, Sean also provides a sample nutrition plan for packing your body full of fuel for growth. Let's GO!
Oh, and use this workout before any beach or pool day — you won't be disappointed.
Circuit 1: No rest transitions, one minute rest after the four exercises are complete. Perform three sets of this routine.
Equipment: Dumbbells, Blue Dynapro Resistance Band, Black DynaPro Power Band
- Dumbbell Bicep Curls- Medium Weight (50% of Max)- 12 reps
- Resistance Band Curls- DynaPro Blue Resistance band- 12 Reps
- Dumbbell Skull Crushers- Medium/Light Weight – 12 Reps
- Reverse Grip Band Crushers- Black DynaPro Power Band- 12 Reps
Circuit 2: No rest transitions, one minute rest after the four exercises are complete. Perform three sets of this routine.
Equipment: Preacher Curl Bench & Easy Curl Bar, Black DynaPro Power Band, Dumbbells, Red DynaPro Power Band
- Preacher Bicep Curls- Medium Weight (50% of Max)- 12 reps
- Cross Body Band Curls- DynaPro Black Power Band- 12 Reps
- Tricep Dumbbell Kickbacks- Medium/Light Weight – 12 Reps
- Concentration Band Kickbacks- Red DynaPro Power Band- 12 Reps
Remember this: If you want to grow, your body needs fuel. Here's a sample of my daily diet so you can get a feel for how you should be eating to achieve these results.
- Meal 1: Two whole omega 3 eggs, four egg whites, one cup of oatmeal w/cinnamon and one cup of fruit
- Meal 2: Six oz lean ground turkey, one Greek yogurt, one cup of white rice
- Meal 3: Eight oz lean chicken, two cups of rice
- Meal 4: Eight oz steak, 10 stalks asparagus
- Meal 5: Protein shake
*Adjust macros to body weight plan is based on bodybuilder, 225 lbs
*Workout should be done after Meal 2
*Allow one hour to digest before workout
SHOP THE POWER BAND:
Be sure to follow us on Instagram and Facebook for more tips like this!
The post Sean Berry’s Arm Annihilation Routine Will Get You the Arms You Want appeared first on DynaPro® Direct.
This post first appeared on Latest Updates On Pro Grade Fitness Equipment, please read the originial post: here