Here is a testing Asana from the content of Hatha Yoga. “Ardha Chandrasana” is taken from Sanskrit word in which Ardha remains for Half, Chandra speaks to Moon and the importance of asana is the seat, stance or stance. Moon is awesome image as indicated by yoga folklore. In the Human life systems, Sun and the moon speak to the sunlight based energies. On the off chance that we find in the Word Hatha Yoga, in this “Ha” speaks to sun powered energies and “Tha” is the image of lunar energies. Ardha Chandrasana, अर्धचक्रासन (Half Moon Pose) resembles the level edge of a half moon, with the goal that’s the reason it named as Half Moon Pose.
Virasana, Supta Virasana, Vrikshasana, Uttanasana, Baddha Konasana (Bound point stance or Cobbler posture), Prasarita Padottanasana, Supta Baddha Konasana, Supta Padangusthasana, Utthita Parsvottanasana, Utthita Parsvakonasana, Utthita Trikonasana.
Prasarita Padottanasana, Parsvottanasana, Parivrtta Trikonasana
Step of Ardha Chandrasana (Half Moon Pose)
1. Initially, come into the stance of trikonasana on your correct side and keep your left hand on your left half of the hip.
2. From that point forward, breathe in, amid this tenderly twisted your correct knee and endeavor to keep your same foot around 12 creeps forward alongside keeping your correct turn in sending heading and keep it separated from your correct foot toes.
3. At that point inhale out and marginally move your correct hand to the ground or floor. Press the floor with your correct hand. From that point forward, keep your correct leg straight. Amid this raise your other leg (left leg) off the floor. Keep in mind that, it’s parallel to the ground.
4. Presently, attempt to keep up your adjust, around then don’t bolt your correct knee. You need to keep your knee top straight and it doesn’t extend inwards.
5. Twist your upper trunk (middle) heading your left, and move your left hip part gradually in the straight course.
6. Keep your left hand on your left half of the hip and your head ought to be in a place of looking forward.
7. Keep up entire body weight on the leg in which you are remaining on.
8. Press the floor by your lower hand it will help you to pick up the adjust.
9. Ensure you immovably drive the scapulas and sacrum against the back of your middle.
10. Guarantee you determinedly drive the scapulas and sacrum against the back of your trunk (middle).
11. Stay in the stance for a couple of moments. After that put down your left leg down to the floor and go to your underlying position. Rehash a similar procedure on the inverse side.
Health benefits of Ardha Chandrasana (Half Moon Pose)
- Gainful in better coordination, expands your fixation and adjust of your body.
- Half Moon Pose is the best anxiety buster and enhances your stomach related framework.
- This Yoga Pose makes your lower legs, thighs, backside, spine and center territory more grounded.
- Ardha Chandrasana let down your brings down back issues.
- It gives your calves, hamstrings, chest, shoulders, calves crotch, shoulders and spine great extend.
- Ardha Chandrasana is beneficial in menstrual scatters in ladies and soothes torment in your legs.
Yoga Tips for Beginner
Utilize a shut to enable you to out for touching the ground with your lower hand. Take the most elevated square in beginning and step by step diminish the size as you keep up adjust your body and feel good. In gazing you discover a few troubles to touch the ground with your lower hand.
Look straight in neck issues, attempt to look straight and keep your neck long. In the neck, issue doesn’t turn upward. In the event that you are confronting issues like- Insomnia, Low pulse, Diarrhea, cerebral pains, and headaches; at that point don’t endeavour this yoga pose.
The post How to do Ardha Chandrasana (Half Moon Pose) and its benefits appeared first on Healthlogus.