Do you want to do something different in your house? Replacing the curtains with blinds can be a better choice to decorate your house. Curtains need to be washed on regular basis and those get dirty faster. If you use blinds, those are made of artificial fibre and therefore, provide additional benefits. Today, homeowners prefer blinds over curtains for several reasons. Why have blinds on your windows?
Here are the reasons:
- Provides Enough Sun Protection: You have precious furniture inside your room. If those get exposed to direct sunlight, those can be damaged. If you have blinds on your windows, your furniture is safe.
- Maintains Your Privacy: Once you have blinds, you prevent the sneaking eyes of the intruders to check out the inside area of your house. Curtains can’t provide that much privacy that blinds ensure. Curtains often flow with air and reveal your room to the outsiders.
- Offers Huge Variety: If you are concerned about the look of your room once blinds are installed, you can relax completely. Blinds are available in varieties of materials, patterns, and colours. Whether you install them in your living room, or bathroom or kitchen, you can find the perfect one for each space. Do you have kids or pets in your house? You can buy from the wide ranges of mini blinds, roman blinds, cordless blinds and vertical blinds as well. These will serve your purpose and also add glamour to your house. The whole idea is to mix and match designs, styles and colors to make your home look tidier and trendier, as you have multiple benefits of blinds as and when you compare them to curtains.
- Available in Different Materials: Apart from style and colours, you can also pick the best material that will suit your purpose. If your living room contains wooden furniture, you can buy wooden blinds to complement each object in your living room. If wooden blinds seem more expensive, you can use faux wood to make the equal type of blinds at much lesser cost. Apart from wooden blinds, there are several other types of blinds are available, like bamboo blinds, plastic blinds, aluminium blinds, etc.
- Easy to Maintain: No matter which material you buy, curtains are not easy to maintain. They attract dust more than blinds and you need to wash them in the regular gap. With blinds, you don’t need to put that much effort. There are certain types which only require wiping with moist clothes. Besides that, if you buy wooden or aluminium blinds they last longer, and you don’t need to replace them on regular basis.
So far, you get effective benefits from blinds. If you are convinced enough, this is the time to know more about the types of blinds available at the market.
Types of Blinds
- Vertical Blinds: Here, the individual slats are connected at the top of the blind with the track. They can be opened side by side while some are parted from the middle.
- Panel Blinds: These are the perfect choice for patio doors or for large windows like casements.
3. Venetian Blinds: These are the trendiest style of blinds. It comes with horizontal slats.
There are several other types of blinds, like mini blinds, micro blinds, and also different types of shades are available at the market. Find the appropriate one according to the interior of your house and stylize your room as you want. The online stores are flooded with options when you choose the blinds. Ease of operation, and the material you choose are some of the major factors which you must check before you hire the experts for installation.
The post Blinds: Importance of Installing Them and Common Types appeared first on ExploreLifeStyle.
This post first appeared on ExploreLifeStyle | Get All Lifestyle News And Info, please read the originial post: here