Imagine you are all decked up but when you look into the mirror and all you see are under-eye dark circles. If you fall into this category, then it’s time for you to head to Oliva Clinic, which has the best under-eye dark circle Treatment in Hyderabad.
What Are Under-Eye Dark Circles? What Causes Them?
Under-eye dark circles are discoloration of the skin under the eyes which occurs when the blood vessels around your eyes swell up. They also occur as a shadow of your puffy eyelids. Below are some of the causes –
- Nasal Congestion: The blood vessels near your eyes can swell up because of a stuffy nose, thereby making your under-eye skin look darker in complexion.
- Allergies: Some allergies lead to irritation in the eyes which in turn leads to unnecessary scrubbing and rubbing of the eyes, causing the formation of dark circles.
- Aging: As one ages, their skin starts sagging and becomes thinner. This makes the blood vessels under the eye more prominent and gives the appearance of dark circles.
- Alcohol And Smoking: When you drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes, your blood vessels either dilate or expand and make your dark circles even more visible.
- Dehydration: Under-eye dark circles can also occur due to lack of sufficient fluids in the body.
- Anemia: Dark circles under the eye are caused when your blood circulation is affected due to iron deficiency in the body.
- Sun Exposure: Excessive sun exposure can lead to an increase in the production of melanin which causes the skin to become darker.
Heredity, lack of sufficient sleep, excessive crying, dietary habits, and stress are some of the other causes of under-eye dark circles.
Treatments For Under-Eye Dark Circles In Hyderabad
- Chemical Peels – This is a popular non-invasive treatment for under-eye dark circles in Hyderabad. Using a chemical peel treatment is the ideal choice if your dark circles are caused due to hyperpigmentation. However, you need to be really careful with the strength of the chemical peel. Superficial, mild peels such as AHA peels are ideal if you are looking for under-eye treatments in Hyderabad as they will not penetrate the skin deeply since the skin present here is relatively thin.
- Laser Treatment – Laser treatment for under-eye treatments in Hyderabad is another popular treatment method. In this procedure, the laser beams will heat the skin which will not only reduce under-eye dark circles but also help in increasing the production of collagen which is required to maintain a smooth, healthy, and blemish-free skin.
Average Cost Of Under-Eye Dark Circles Treatment In Hyderabad
An average under-eye dark circles treatment in Hyderabad will cost you around Rs.1,500 – Rs.3,500 per session for chemical peels. The laser treatment usually starts around Rs.3,000 per session. This cost however depends on the extent of your dark circles, the type of peel or laser used, and also your skin type.
Why Choose Oliva Clinic For Under-Eye Dark Circles Treatment In Hyderabad?
- Team of highly skilled and trained dermatologists who ensure that expert advice and treatment is provided.
- Customized treatments in order to treat different types of skin.
- World class state-of-the-art facilities with US FDA-approved equipment.
- Individual attention and personal care for each client.
Other Tips And Preventions For Under-Eye Dark Circles
Under-eye dark circles are not a serious medical condition and can be easily prevented by following the below tips –
- Always use a sunscreen and a good pair of sunglasses while stepping out in the sun.
- Ensure your body gets ample rest and sleep.
- A healthy diet containing vitamins A and C should be followed to avoid lack of any deficiency.
- Use creams containing vitamin C, vitamin E, and retinol to keep the skin under the eyes healthy and radiant.
Now with the availability of expert under-eye dark circle treatment in Hyderabad, you can say goodbye to your dark circles forever. All you need to do is just book an appointment at the nearest Oliva Clinic.
The post Under-Eye Dark Circles Treatment In Hyderabad appeared first on Oliva Clinic.
This post first appeared on Best Source For Tips On Skin Care, Acne, Hair Loss, please read the originial post: here