Acne has become the biggest beauty problem Hyderabad is are facing as of today. It lowers one’s self-esteem and confidence while marring your natural beauty. And, acne doesn’t just make you self-conscious but leaves behind hideous scars and pigmentations. But there is one convenient solution, and that is Chemical Peels. Learn more about Chemical Peels and how it is the best solution to remove all your acne scars.
Chemical Peels For Acne Scars In Hyderabad
Chemical Peel is a cosmetic treatment that is used to exfoliate or remove the outermost layers of Skin to reveal younger and healthier skin. It helps improve the texture and complexion of the skin. Chemicals are extracted from natural substances and can be used singularly or in a combination of two or more. Dermatologists often suggest chemical peels to patients who want quicker results with little downtime. They are mainly used to help fade acne scars and other pigmentation.
Read More: Chemical Peels
Benefits Of Chemical Skin Peeling Treatments
Chemical Peels are wonderful at solving many skin irregularities. They can be used against acne scars, hyperpigmentation, age spots, fine lines, and wrinkles. Chemical peels help in more ways than expected. Here some of its benefits –
- Lighten acne scars/marks, dark pigmentation, and blemishes, and close large pores.
- It can reduce sebum production and rebalance oil production. Very useful for those who suffer from oily skin.
- Improves skin’s complexion and glow
- Rejuvenates skin’s texture
- Prevents outbreak of acne and and unclogs pores (great for blackheads and whiteheads).
- Smoothens skin and reverses signs of aging.
Chemical Skin Peeling Cost In Hyderabad
The price can range between Rs.1,500 to Rs.3,500 (approximately) per session. To see complete results, it can take anywhere from 6-8 sessions to remove acne scars permanently. The prices can differ for several reasons – the type of chemical being used, the clinic you are visiting, and the dermatologist’s fee.
Where Can You Get Chemical Peel Done In Hyderabad?
The finest dermatology clinic in Hyderabad that beats every other clinic is Oliva Clinic. We have six clinics located in the most urban places of the city.
H.No: 8-2-293/82/A/502, 3rd Floor, NBK building, Road No.36, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad – 500033
H.No: 8-2-270/B/1, 2nd Floor, Uptown Banjara (Q Mart Building ), Road No. 3, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500034
H.No: 1-2-166 to 193, Lower Ground Floor, Bhuvana Towers (CMR Building), Sarojini Devi Road, Secunderabad – 500003
1st Floor, MIG 208 (Opp: Reliance Trends), KPHB Colony, Hyderabad – 500072
1st Floor, Grandpas Royal Mansion, Beside Stanza Building, Near Liberty Signal, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad – 500029
No. 2-1/6 and 2-1/6A in Survey No. 59, Plot 1 & 2, Fantacy Square Building, Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500081
Why Is Oliva The Best Clinic For Chemical Skin Peeling In Hyderabad?
- According to the Times of India survey 2017, Oliva Clinic has been voted No.1 for dermatology and trichology treatments in Hyderabad.
- We have clinics scattered all over Hyderabad, making it easy and accessible for anyone who wants to avail our services.
- We have the finest team of highly qualified and experienced Cosmetic Dermatologists.
- We also have intensively trained therapists who are there to provide the best service to you.
- The equipment and machinery at Oliva are top-notch, and US FDA approved.
- We follow protocols and guidelines strictly to ensure your safety.
- The whole process from booking an appointment to undertaking the service is easy and effortless.
- Our dermatologists provide the right guidance for all pre and post-sessions dos and don’ts for a chemical peel.
- We offer holistic treatment for your skin concerns with personalized treatment plans.
- Our doctors suggest the best chemical peel for your concern and the apt number of sessions that will be needed to get the desired results.
Lastly, we have the highest positive ratings in the city, satisfying over 1,00,000 customers.
- Who Is A Right Candidate?
Men and women between the ages of 18-40+ are eligible for chemical peels. Those who have very sensitive skin must let their dermatologist know about their skin type.
- What Are The Most Popular Skin Peeling Options Available In Hyderabad?
The most popular skin peeling options are anti-acne scar peels, skin lightening peels, and suntan removal peels.
- How Long Would A Chemical Peel Process Take?
The entire process takes 20-30 minutes, often termed as ‘lunchtime’ treatment. Treatment will include cleansing and post-peel care. The peel will be left on the skin for 3-5 minutes usually.
- How Many Peels Will I Need?
It can vary depending on the condition of your skin and the result you desire. Generally, it can range from 6-8 peels to remove acne scars and blemishes.
- How Long Do The Results Last?
The result will last for anywhere between 6-12 months depending on how you take care of your skin once all the sessions are complete.
- How Soon Can I See Results From A Chemical Peel?
You will notice an immediate change after the session. It can take 6-8 peels to see final results. You can continue taking chemical peels for as long as you want to maintain the glow and youthfulness of your skin.
- What Are The Side Effects Of A Chemical Peel?
Chemical peels do come with a few side effects but these are mostly temporary. There can be skin peeling along with red, blotchy, and swollen skin. Blisters and scabbing can occur too, but this is very rare. Some experience painful and tender skin post treatment.
- Should I Do Chemical Peel At Home?
There are at-home DIY chemical peel kits for those who are comfortable performing this treatment on their own. But, it is advisable not to do so, as there are finer details that need to be understood before committing to this task. It is always better to seek professional help for such treatments.
Why hide your face with makeup and say “no” to your photos being taken? Instead, opt for Chemical Peels and watch them peel your acne scars away forever. Regain your confidence and step out looking flawless with your brand new crystal clear skin. Visit the nearest Oliva clinic; you will regret every passing hour if you don’t.
The post Chemical Skin Peeling For Acne Scars In Hyderabad – Cost & Benefits appeared first on Oliva Clinic.
This post first appeared on Best Source For Tips On Skin Care, Acne, Hair Loss, please read the originial post: here