Every person goes through an ‘acne phase’, especially during their teenage years, which subsides as they grow older. However, some people have to deal with the Acne problem for a longer period of time. This may be due to various reasons such as hormonal imbalance, undue stress, pollution, food allergy, excessive sugar intake, use of wrong products, incorrect way of washing and cleansing the face, etc. People with acne-prone skin do not have to worry too much since there are various treatments available which can help you to get rid of them.
What’s The Best Treatment For Acne In Bangalore?
The primary goal of Acne Treatment is to reduce the amount of excessive sebum (oil) on your skin, ensure proper exfoliation so that the pores are not clogged due to dead, and get rid all the acne-causing bacteria to prevent further occurrence of acne. Different parts of your body will require different types of treatment. Once the cause is determined, you can choose the best treatment which involves the right ingredients.
The highly experienced dermatologists at Oliva Clinic can help you in successfully treating your acne problems. They start off by conducting thorough research to understand what the exact problem is, the body part which has to be treated, the causes of your acne, your complete medical history, lifestyle and dietary history, etc. After understanding the extent of your acne problem, they would suggest various treatment options which may include –
- OTC creams, gels, soaps, and lotions which contain active ingredients like Benzoyl Peroxide, Salicylic Acid, Resorcinol, Sulfur, Azelaic Acid, and Retin-A.
- Medications such as topical antibiotics like Tretinoin, Adapalene, and Tazarotene.
- Oral antibiotics like Tetracycline which can be combined with a topical antibiotic.
- Oral contraceptive pills for adult females suffering from acne breakouts.
The dermatologists will also provide pre- and post-care instructions that will help in ensuring that your acne treatment provides positive results.
Read More: Acne Treatment In Bangalore
Acne Treatment Cost In Bangalore
Acne treatment in Bangalore can cost anywhere between the range of Rs.2,000 to Rs.7,500 for each session. Also, depending upon the body part and the type of treatment, you might have to attend a couple of sessions to get rid of the acne completely.
Also Read: Laser Hair Removal Cost In Bangalore
Best Doctors For Acne Treatment At Oliva Clinic In Bangalore
The acne doctors at Oliva Clinic in Bangalore, have years of training and experience in treating all types of acne. The in-house cosmetic dermatologists are experts in their field, and you can be rest assured that you are in safe hands. The dermatologists are adept at understanding the root cause of your problem by conducting extensive research regarding your medical history so that they can determine the right acne treatment. They also offer post-care instructions so that your acne treatment is effective and successful.
Do Acne Treatments Work?
There are a couple of factors which determine whether an acne treatment turns out to be successful or not. In the majority of the cases, you would notice that the treatment has worked; however, there are certain situations or factors because of which you might not achieve the desired results.
Conditions when the treatment works: Using products that contain active ingredients such as benzoyl peroxide, sulfur, salicylic acid, alpha hydroxyl acids, etc. will ensure that your acne treatment succeeds.
Conditions when the treatment does not work: Below are some of the conditions when your acne treatment does not work –
- Applying any cream or gel without washing your face.
- Lack of proper exfoliation.
- Not using the right amount of the product.
- Not using water-based moisturizers during the course of the treatment.
- Proper diet, adequate exercise, and lots of water – if you lack all these three, then your acne treatment will not work.
Also Read: Chemical Peels
FAQs On Acne Treatment
Is Laser Treatment Good For Acne?
Yes, laser treatment is not only good for acne, but it is also one of the fastest treatments that can help you in getting rid of your acne problems.
When Is It A Good Time To Visit Your Nearby Acne Doctors?
There are a couple of situations wherein you can determine that it is time to visit an acne doctor –
- If you have always had clear skin and suddenly start noticing acne breakouts, then it is better to consult a dermatologist to find out if there is an underlying problem.
- If you have tried out various OTC and natural remedies, but the issue is persisting.
- If you have cystic acne which are basically inflamed bumps under your skin. These are usually quite painful in nature.
- If you notice that your acne has started scarring your skin.
Also Read: How To Find A Best Dermatologist
Is Acne Treatment Permanent?
During your teenage years, it is quite difficult to get a permanent acne treatment since the root cause is the hormonal imbalance. However, if you are facing the acne problems in your twenties and thirties, then yes, you can get a permanent acne treatment as long as the dermatologist is able to identify the root cause of the acne.
Who Is A Good Candidate For Acne Treatment?
- Since there are different types of acne treatments available, it is very important first to confirm if you are a good candidate for that particular acne treatment. For example, an individual with oily skin is a right candidate for acne treatments using chemical peels whereas individuals with dry skin should not opt for this treatment.
- Individuals who have tried various acne treatments without any positive results can be deemed as right candidates for acne laser treatment.
- The sensitivity of your skin also helps in determining whether you are the right candidate for a particular acne treatment.
Though acne problems are quite common, they are not life-threatening and are easily curable. Once you have determined the root cause and undergone the proper acne treatment, all you need to do is make some minor lifestyle changes in terms of your hygiene, cleanliness, diet, etc. to ensure that you are not burdened with this problem again.
The post Acne Treatment Cost In Bangalore appeared first on Oliva Clinic.
This post first appeared on Best Source For Tips On Skin Care, Acne, Hair Loss, please read the originial post: here