So, you are tired of paying your beauty parlors a visit almost every other month and have decided to finally take the plunge and get the Full Body Laser Hair Removal done, to get rid of unwanted hair once and for all. But, obviously, your mind is flooded with questions of all kinds regarding how safe is the procedure, if it will cost you too much, or if it is even worth it. If the questions in your head belong to the list above, then read on.
What Is The Cost Of Full Body Laser Hair Removal In India?
The cost of full Body Laser Hair removal starts around Rs.25,000 per session. This cost is factored based on various aspects, such as size, hair color, hair coarseness, skin color, etc. Although the ‘per session’ cost is variably less, every dermatologist suggests at least eight sessions for the procedure to uproot all your unwanted hair.
You also have to consider the kind of clinic, the type of laser technology being used, and whether the machines are FDA approved before you narrow down on whom to go with for the procedure.
What Factors Influence The Cost?
Factors that typically affect the cost of laser hair removal are –
- Size Of Area – It is evidently understandable that larger areas, such as back or full legs, are more expensive when compared to smaller areas, such as the eyebrows or the upper lip region.
- Number Of Sessions – The cost varies based on the number of sessions that are suggested to you after a thorough analysis that is carried out during your consultation. The number of sessions you require again is dependent upon the area being treated, the condition of skin, and the hair texture/color/density. It usually varies between six to eight sessions.
- Hair Density – The hair density varies from person to person. If you have the tendency for dense hair growth, you will require more sessions for removal, and hence it will increase the cost. Sometimes, the density of the hair is also because of the testosterone levels in the body. If the testosterone levels are high for someone than they are likely to have denser body hair.
- Hair Texture – If your hair is coarse then it will require multiple sessions as it will be difficult to remove in 2-3 sessions, and therefore will increase the cost. Hair texture, similar to hair density, also varies based on the testosterone levels in the body.
- Skin Type – In the process of laser hair removal, the energy of the laser is absorbed by the pigment in the skin, and therefore it is necessary to consider the skin tone before the treatment, as based on the different skin tones the level of difficulty for treatment varies. Darker skin is typically more expensive to treat as it needs additional treatments for complete hair removal.
- Skin Condition – If you have sensitive skin and are prone to allergies, or have ingrown hair or any other conditions, then it requires special care and demands expertise for treatment.
Should Cost Be A Determining Factor For Full Body Laser Hair Removal?
In our subconscious, cost is always an underlying factor in any decision we make. Though, initially, the number that is calculated for the full body laser hair removal is big enough for you to think twice before you decide to go ahead with it. But, you have to jump way into the future to think and calculate the amount on all the waxing trips you have to make in a year. And, when you compare the two, you actually will end up saving enough money for a trip to say Ladakh if you opt for laser hair removal instead of waxing. Also, waxing is painful and does pull hair out by their root, while on the other hand, laser hair removal is a painless procedure that is low maintenance with negligible hair growth for a longer period of time.
Is Full Body Laser Hair Removal Safe?
Laser hair removal is a comfortable and painless procedure for removal of unwanted hair. Also, after each treatment, the hair becomes lighter/thinner and all the more easier to treat. The only concern is the laser beam disrupting the skin tissues around the hair follicle, but the probabilities of that happening are almost zilch. It is okay to observe redness, but if you are getting blisters or feeling a burning sensation, then it is time to hit the alarm. Laser hair removal is a safe and effective procedure, yes, but only when it is performed by a certified dermatologist.
What Is Included In A Full Body Laser Hair Removal?
Full body laser hair removal includes almost all the body parts except the far-fetched regions, such as the small areas inside the bony ridge of the eye socket.
How Does A Package Reduce The Cost Of Full Body Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal is not something that works in just one go. It requires your time, patience, and a couple of sessions. The advantage of opting for a package instead of paying it all at once is that a lot of clinics offer heavy discount on the bundled deals, and hence you end up saving more by investing one time only.
Should You Consider Deals Or Coupons?
You could consider deals and coupons that you get from vendors like Nearbuy, Groupons, etc. only after checking the clinic that is providing the procedure to you and the kind of technology that is being used. Always do thorough research on the clinic and check that the dermatologists employed at the clinic you chose are skilled in this area. Before buying the coupons/deals, browse the reviews for the place as well.
[Warning: Be wary of generic chains!]
If laser hair removal has been on your mind from some time, then you have enough reasons to give it a shot. It is a painless and hassle-free procedure, which will free you from the burden of waxing and shaving your hair. It basically gives you your freedom from the lifelong stubble struggle.
The post Cost Of Full Body Laser Hair Removal In India appeared first on Oliva Clinic.
This post first appeared on Best Source For Tips On Skin Care, Acne, Hair Loss, please read the originial post: here