You spend more than half of your lives asleep. Hence, it is safe to say that your sleeping time will have a significant impact on your waking life. Therefore, mattresses are an important part of your life.
- There are a lot of benefits to having an excellent quality mattress. It will help you to have less stress, more focus, optimal blood pressure, better memory, and improved productivity.
- Sleeping is like meditation with similar kind of benefits. An excellent quality mattress should provide the correct alignment to your spine with the rest of your body. The mattress should provide ease and care so that the pressure points of your body don’t get pressured to pain.
- Besides comfort, one more aspect which is of concern is how peacefully you can sleep and for how long. If the condition of the mattress is good, then it holds you in place. And does not make any noise if you toss and turn frequently. Also, a good quality mattress will eventually reduce your turns on the bed and you sleep calmly.
- Your body weight will sink into the surface of the mattress if it the mattress is too soft and cushy. This position will restrict the movement of your body, making it difficult for you to breathe. This will result in snoring and you will not be able to sleep properly. That’s why mild-cushy mattress is suggested for comfortable and snore-free sleep.
- You will be amazed to know that sleeping well can help you out to check your weight. The hormone called leptin is unevenly distributed in your body if you are sleep deprived. This will make you crave for foods which are high in fat and cholesterol. Don’t deprive yourself of sleep. If your mattress is torn or uncomfortable, get a new one and take care of your health.
- An excellent quality mattress will help to control and reduce your stress levels. Even after sleeping for 8 to 9 hours, if you are waking up all grumpy and unhappy. Because of the new and comfortable mattress, the capability of your thinking and working productively increases.
- Every single person is different. There is nothing called one miracle mattress for everyone with every health issue. Remember to select matters according to your personal requirements of support and comfort and enjoy your good night sleep.
Quality sleep is an important indicator and pillar of good health. And the quality sleep is provided by the best mattress. To understand more about the health-mattress connection, check out the infographic from Orthomattress below.
The post 7 Surprising ways your mattress affects your sleep and health appeared first on Zigverve.
This post first appeared on Zigverve - Health & Lifestyle Blog | Health, Fitne, please read the originial post: here