Job Title: Care Coordinator
Job location: Dublin South
Role of Care Coordinator
The Care Coordinator plays a key role in the successful day to day running of a Bluebird Care Franchise Office.
Your responsibilities will include . . .
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with staff, customers and their family members, and with the HSE Health and Social Care Services personnel.
- Provide a professional and courteous service to members of the public
- Provide administration support and effectively co-ordinate work schedules
- Respond to all customer queries in a timely and professional manner.
Qualifications & Experience
- A recognised qualification in office administration
- Strong computer literacy skills essential
- Experience working in office administration/management in service industry desirable
Essential qualities of a Care Coordinator include excellent interpersonal skills with a warm and flexible communication style. They must demonstrate a strong attention to detail with the ability to work on their own initiative whilst also being a team player.
- Permanent contract
- Office hours 8.30 – 5.00
- Attractive salary and employee benefits
Contact us if you would like to know more about this position
Call: 01 2061974
Email: [email protected]
The post Dublin South: Care Coordinator appeared first on Bluebird Care.