Job Title: Registered Nurses (Paediatrics)
Job Location: Rathmullan and Bundoran areas
- Full-time & part-time, temporary/permanent contracts available
- Night Duties only
- Attractive salaries of up to € 53,000 per annum
Qualifications & Experience
- Registered Nurse on live register of NMBI
- Paediatric experience desirable – relevant training will be provided
- Tracheostomy Care experience essential
Role of Registered Nurse (Paediatrics)
To provide safe, quality care to a child within their home environment. The successful candidate will be part of Nurse led care teams and will report directly to the CNM2.
Responsibilities include . . .
- Provide excellent evidenced based nursing care and implement all aspects of the child’s care plans based on the needs identified
- To prioritise the needs and comforts of the child and family
- To safeguard the interest of the child at all times
- Work closely in partnership with family members
- Act as a liaison between the family and the care team
- To promote the recognition of the child as an individual
- Demonstrate kindness, compassion and respect
- To be committed to the care and concern of children
Contact us if you would like to know more about this position
Telephone: 074 91 29562
Email: [email protected]
The post Rathmullan/Bundoran: Registered Nurses (Paediatrics) appeared first on Bluebird Care.