Vatas tend to be more spacey, anxious with active minds. They speak quickly, and are likely to have joints that crack. They are energetic and have creative minds. When Vatas are in Balance, they are lively and enthusiastic. When imbalanced, Vatas tend to experience weight loss, constipation, arthritis, weakness, restlessness, aches and pains.
Signs that you need to Balance Vata
1) Is your skin dry, rough and thin?
2) Are you underweight?
3) Is your mind constantly in a whirl?
4) Do you worry incessantly?
5) Are you constantly restless or agitated?
6) Do you experience constipation?
7) Do you suffer from Insomnia?
8) Do you experience discomfort in the joints?
9) Do you have spells of forgetfulness?
10) Are you easily fatigued?
Ways to Balance Vata
1) Follow a Vata Diet
2) Maintain a consistent routine and keep the exercises gentle and consistent.
3) Find time for resting and nurturing yourself.
4) Avoid very cold, very dry and very windy weather conditions.
5) Have regular Ayurvedic massages to soothe and take out the tension.
6) Avoid loud-noisy places, slow down when talking and RELAX!
7) Keep warm and get enough quality sleep.
In general, Vata influences the movement of thoughts, feelings, prana flows, nerve impulses and fluids in the body. Thus, their balance is important.
The post Signs that you need to Balance Vata appeared first on .