What is Super Blue Blood Moon?
A rare celestial event will grace the skies during this week. When a blue moon and lunar eclipse combine with the moon being at its closest point to Earth. Thereby, resulting in what is being called a “super blue blood moon”.
The last time the three elements combined at the same time was in 1866.
Why meditate on this day?
Full moons are a time when we manifest and cleanse our energy. As the light illuminates the sky and illuminates the shadows of our hearts and souls. We have the opportunity to think of what we want, cast the line out and bring it in our life.
Eclipses take that moon’s energy and amplify it! So, this blood moon will be a powerful one. You can feel an eclipse’s energy for the next 6 months to a year. Thus, lets start and now and build a powerful 2018.
Experience Chakras rising with Total yoga
- Neetu Singh and Manish Pole lead the Yoga and Meditation session.
- Sanj Hall leads with Gongs & Percussion .
- Anant Menon plays Guitars & Soundscapes.
- Study of Chakra System and Psychological implications of opening and balancing each Chakra.
- Yoga + Meditation flow to Gong and Soundscapes specific to each Chakra (70+ mins)
- Chakra Mandala Art – working on the Chakra that is imbalanced in you.
There are various sessions happening in Pune and Bangalore. It’s open to everyone. For more details:
Check our facebook page- Total Yoga
And if you have never meditated or worked on Chakras. Then this is a golden chance!! Try it
The post Chakras Rising on the Blue Moon Lunar Eclipse appeared first on Total Yoga is a Yoga style pivoted on Fitness Mindfulness!.