Get Even More Visitors To Your Blog, Upgrade To A Business Listing >>

Three-month-old baby dies in hot car after mum ‘forgot’ him inside

A three-month-old baby, Aiden Miller has died after his Mother forgot him in the car at Louisville, Kentucky

Aiden Miller’s father, Aaron revealed that the boy’s mother only realized something was amiss when she finished her shift and went to get in her car but could smell his body.

He told Wave TV: ‘She said she opened the car door and was like “what is that smell?” and she noticed Aiden was still in the back seat.’

Police said emergency personnel received a call seeking medical aid for an unresponsive infant outside a business. They are now investigating the death.

Aiden was pronounced dead at a hospital in the city just north of Louisville, Kentucky. Mr Turner said the child’s mother was supposed to drop their two children off at different daycare centres.

The mother dropped her daughter off, but Aiden remained in the car’s back seat in the car park outside her workplace.

He added: “I still don’t understand how that happened. Obviously it happens. It just happened in my family. It doesn’t get any closer to home than this.

“Keep in mind that that baby is the number one priority. It is inexcusable for any kid to have to go through and for parents to have to lose a child like this.”

The post Three-month-old baby dies in hot car after mum ‘forgot’ him inside appeared first on Naijaaparents.com | The Most Popular Destination For Parenting Tips|Marriage and Relationship Tips|For Nigerian Parents|Nigerian Mothers Community | Nigerian Food Recipes.



This post first appeared on Blog Posts – Parenting Blog|Parenting Advice And, please read the originial post: here

Share the post

Three-month-old baby dies in hot car after mum ‘forgot’ him inside

×

Subscribe to Blog Posts – Parenting Blog|parenting Advice And

Get updates delivered right to your inbox!

Thank you for your subscription

×