6 Proven Ways to Get Rid of a Bloated Belly Fast
One of the main reasons for a protruding belly is swelling. Although it is a natural process of the body, the swelling occurs when about 1 liter of the Stomach and intestine is filled with gas. The air in the stomach is produced due to the microorganisms of the intestinal microflora, bacteria that help in the digestive process. The harder the stomach works to digest food, the more gases are produced. However, these simple methods will help you get rid of a swollen belly, try them:
1. Massage above the navel
This point helps reduce the gas formation and relieve stomach cramps. That is how:
• Place 4 fingers horizontally over the navel. and Massage this area for 2 to 3 minutes clockwise and counterclockwise.
• If the message was successful, you should feel a bitter taste in the mouth and the salivation will increase.
2. Massage near the navel
This point will help eliminate water retention and relieve stomach pain. That is how:
• Locate the point that is at the height of the second finger, just above the navel.
• Press on the point and massage the area for two minutes clockwise and counterclockwise.
3. Massage below the navel
Massaging this area will increase intestinal activity and eliminate heaviness in the stomach. Here is how:
• Place four fingers below the navel, the point is located just below the little finger.
• Massage the point for 2 to 3 minutes in a clockwise and counterclockwise direction. If done correctly, the swelling should be relieved.
4. Drink a glass of warm lemon water every morning
Each morning drink a glass of water with lemon 15-30 minutes before your first meal. Doing so will help normalize the secretion of gastric acid. Lemon water will also help relieve the symptoms of heartburn, as well as prevent belching and gas formation in the intestine.
5. Do not drink milk and coffee for breakfast
As we age, our body’s ability to produce lactose decreases, mainly because we no longer need milk. As our body’s ability to break down cow’s milk becomes more difficult with age, we are likely to experience more swelling.
6. Drink ginger tea all day long
Ginger tea has many benefits. Ginger Tea is known to treat nausea and improve circulation and relieves menstrual problems. Ginger tea also dilutes the blood and improves circulation. But one of the main benefits of ginger tea is its ability to calm the stomach, reducing the gas formation and intestinal activity.
The post 6 Proven Ways to Get Rid of a Bloated Belly Fast appeared first on Honest Venus Factor Review.