Are you looking for a Dental Clinic in W1? Here at Harley Street Dental Clinic, we know that each of our patients has different needs, which is why we take a personalised approach to care.
And we know that it’s not just the Dental care that’s important to you but the whole environment of the dental clinic in W1.
From the moment you walk in
We offer modern, comfortable surroundings at our dental clinic in W1, with friendly, approachable staff that aim to put you at ease as soon as you walk through the door.
From first contact, through to treatment and aftercare, we take the time to listen, so we can put together a treatment plan that’s as unique as you are.
All our clinicians are highly qualified and take regular continuing professional development courses to make sure they are up to date with all the latest techniques and developments.
We have a team of 14 dentists, covering a vast array of skills and techniques, including: cosmetic dentistry, Teeth straightening, oral surgery, children’s dentistry, extractions, keeping the gums healthy, dental implants, general dentistry and false teeth.
Treatments on offer
Such a diversity of treatments on offer at our dental clinic in W1 is great news for our patients. It means that, whatever work you are getting done, you don’t need to rush around to several different dental practices – everything can be done under one roof.
Our treatments come under seven main headings:
- Preventive dentistry – this includes dental hygiene to remove plaque and help with bad breath, sensitive teeth and jaw problems such as teeth grinding.
- Cosmetic dentistry – including teeth whitening, veneers and smile makeovers.
- Missing teeth – we can offer you dental implants, dentures and bridges to fill the gaps in your teeth.
- General treatments – this covers your regular check-ups, fillings, crowns and emergency care.
- Children’s dentistry – we can apply fluoride and sealants to your child’s teeth to prevent decay and fit them for braces if needed.
- Braces – adults can benefit from teeth straightening too, including clear braces such as Invisalign.
- Facial aesthetics – top off your shiny new smile with Botox, dermal fillers or other non-surgical procedures that give your skin a lift.