If you are on this page, then you are most likely looking for Infertility centres in Gurgaon. There are a number of options that you can choose with the right information, you can arrive at the correct decision. In this article, we are going to look at some of the options that are available on the market, what you can expect from an infertility centre and things to consider when making the choice.
What Is An Infertility Centre?
An Infertility Clinic is a highly specialized medical centre which deals with couples or individuals who are experiencing difficulties in conceiving naturally. These people are those that have tried natural conception for a fair amount of time but have come to realise that there might be some underlying medical issues to the failure or delay.
Infertility centres employ a number of diagnostic tests and in some instances deploy advanced medical procedures and treatments in a quest to attain conception and pregnancy.
What to Expect From an Infertility Clinic
There is a lot that could go on at the infertility clinic depending on the specifics of your case and the treatments on offer at the particular centre that you choose. You must get all the information that you require, ask all the nagging questions that you have and take all the time that you need to think through your choices and make decisions.
Tests for Men
For men, you can look forward to sperm analysis tests to establish the quality and numbers of your semen. A sperm antibody test can also be administered to establish whether there are protein molecules hindering the fertilisation process.
Tests for Women
There are a variety of tests that are designed to cater for women at infertility centres.
• A full hormone profile to check for any imbalances in your hormones
• A look at your uterus and ovaries by way of an ultrasound scan
• Blood tests to establish whether or not you are ovulating
• An x-ray to look at the condition of your fallopian tubes (Hysterosalpingogram)
• Follicle tracking (consists of a series of ultrasound scans aimed at establishing if the egg is developing)
• Laparoscopy to check for tubal blockage
• Hysteroscopy which checks for
• Hysterosalpingo-contrast sonography (HyCoSy) this a test to check the fallopian tubes for blockages
You must find the best infertility treatment in Gurgaon by going through information pertaining to the various options. Also research on the reputation and reliability of the service providers and the various fertility treatment options.
This post first appeared on Free Guest Blogging Services For Health Related Is, please read the originial post: here