Beauty subscriptions are a great way to test out different Beauty products for a small cost each month. Prices vary from service to service, and the products offered are high-end products or those that are customer favorites, regardless of price. Not all subscription services are available to each country, but most nations do have their own service.
Some examples of well known Beauty Subscription Services are as follows:
- Birchbox for the United States ($10/month)
- LuxeBox for Canada ($12/month or $36/3 months)
- Carmine Beauty Box for UK and Ireland (£10/month + shipping)
- GlossyBox for the UK, Ireland, France, Germany, South Korea, Australia, Spain, Italy, Brazil and USA (£12.95/month).
These are only a sample of how many beauty subscriptions are available for purchase. Here is a little more general information about beauty subscription services.
Risks involved with Beauty Subscription Services
Beauty subscriptions rarely let you pick and choose what products you get after the initial questionnaire that’s taken when signing up. This means you may end up with products you’ll never use, already have, or that you wouldn’t use (i.e. bath salts when you only take showers). Another issue you may run into when using a beauty subscription box is the possibility of receiving products that were damaged on the way to your door step.
Types of Subscriptions
When you’re shopping for beauty subscriptions, you can look for different types of products. The most popular are beauty boxes for women; however, more and more companies are coming out with men boxes, health and fitness boxes, and eco-friendly products. You’ll even be able to find monthly subscription services dedicated to new moms and pets!
What to expect in your Beauty Subscription
Although most beauty subscription services say they offer makeup, skin care and hair care products, the amount of makeup is slim compared to the skin and hair care products you will receive. As plenty of us know, the price of makeup can be sky-high, which is why we often turn to beauty boxes to test out makeup before spending $30 or more on it. Unfortunately, we rarely see any makeup at all with the exception being lip-gloss. What you can look forward to are bonus items like specialty chocolate, snacks, teas, and products for your home such as air fresheners, laundry detergent and other miscellaneous items.
Price of a Beauty Subscription Service
The price per beauty subscription will vary according to the individual company. Most are less than $20 and offer 4-6 quality, deluxe sample sizes of beauty products. Shipping is usually included in the monthly price. If you want to purchase a full-size product, the company’s website usually provides you with some sort of discount or points system to earn free full-size products of your choosing. Here is a list of some of the beauty subscription services available in different countries.
- Eco Emi ($15/month), availability: international
- LuxeBox ($12/month or $36/3 months), availability: Canada
- Glymm Box ($10/month), availability: Canada
- Topbox ($10/month), availability: Canada
- Birchbox ($10/month)
- GoGo Girlfriend ($6.99/month for basic membership or $12.99/month for premium membership)
- TestTube by New Beauty ($29.95/3 months)
- Beautyfix ($49.94/season)
- Julep ($19.99/month)
- Makeup Monthly ($18/month)
- MyGlam ($10/month)
- Beauty Army ($12/month)
- Bluum Box for expecting mothers ($9/month)
- Green Grab Bag ($15/month)
- Lust Have It! ($14.95/month)
- Beauty Box/Glossybox ($14.95/month)
- BellaBox ($15/month)
- BellaBox ($15/month)
- VanityTrove ($25/month)
- Boudoir Prive (£10/month)
- Latest In Beauty (£4.95/month)
- Beauty Box by Feel Unique (£9.95/month)
- Amarya Beauty Box (£10/month)
- BooBox (€10/month)
- Box of Beauty (€10/month)
- Kosmetik Box (€10/month)
- Glamabox ($88 hkd/month), ships to China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore
- GlossyBox (£12.95/month), ships to UK, Ireland, France, Germany, South Korea, Australia, Spain, Italy, Brazil and USA
- JolieBox (€10/month), ships to France and the UK
- RubyBox ($100 zar/month), ships to South Africa
- Eco Emi ($15/month), ships internationally
This post first appeared on Health Care | Fashion | Beauty, please read the originial post: here