Epionce Purifying Toner Overview:
About Epionce Purifying Toner — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Epionce, the skin care brand that commits to “deliver the beauty of healthy skin”. Apart from formulating products that show visible results, the company is also committed to produce only cleaner formulations that are rid of the usual toxic ingredients that are widely infused in many leading skin care formulas.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Give your skin and pores a deeper clean.
- Prepare your skin to receive the beneficial ingredients from every other skin care product in your regimen.
- Promote skin clarity, tighter pores, and a better toned skin.
- Support the rehydration of your skin for a healthier and livelier appearance.
- Rebalance your skin to promote a healthier environment that supports a blemish-free complexion.
What Are The Ingredients In Epionce Purifying Toner?
- (Althaea officinaliis) Marsh Mallow Root Extract: It contains a rich amount of Omega-3 and monounsaturated fats that help heal and calm irritated skin as it delivers anti-inflammatory benefits that supports faster skin healing and recovery.
- Cucumis sativus (Cucumber Extract): It helps soothe your skin from dryness, flaking and associated skin irritations.
- Vitis vinefera (Grape Seed Extract): It contains the powerful antioxidant, resveratrol, which enhances the lively complexion of the skin.
- Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender Extract): It has natural anti-inflammatory properties that help calm your skin.
- Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange Fruit Extract): It has natural skin lightening components which promote a more even skin tone as it fades the appearance of dark spots.
- Salix alba (Willow Bark Extract): It contains salicylic acid which promotes a brighter complexion and aids in regulating excess sebum production.
Directions To Use:
Apply Epionce Purifying Toner on evenly over freshly cleansed skin. Use this product up to two times daily, as part of your morning and evening skin care regimens. Use a cotton pad or, use your fingertips to dab lightly on your skin. No need to rinse.
- Epionce Purifying Toner is loaded with protective antioxidants.
- This product has been guaranteed to be paraben-free and sulfate-free.
- This product has never been tested on animals.
- This product contains two leading skin allergens — denatured alcohol and artificial fragrances — which may not make it very suitable for use on more sensitive skin types.
- Epionce Purifying Toner reviews reveal that not many users think this product is essential for any regimen.
Does Epionce Purifying Toner Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Epionce Purifying Toner:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrance ingredients, drying alcohol, butylene glycol, triethanolamine, and salicylic acid.
- Increased risk for developing diseases associated with the reproductive organs due to EDTA.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs.
Epionce Purifying Toner Customer Reviews:
Epionce Purifying Toner reviews read:
- “I like this product. I have had cystic adult acne since my mid-20s. My dermatologist recommended Epionce, and since starting to use this line, I have seen an improvement in my skin tone, and the frequency/severity of the cysts. I use this toner once a day as part of my regimen (I use the lytic cleanser, lytic treatment & moisturizer in combo). It leaves my skin feeling very clean, although a bit dry if overused. I’m not sure I can really articulate specifically what it has done for me though. I think it is a nice compliment to the other products, but not an absolute necessity.” — User Review on DermStore
- “I’ve used several Epionce products before deciding to add this toner into my daily regimen. I thought my skin felt clean before, but this somehow makes it feel even cleaner. I spray 3 sprays on a cotton ball and rub it all over after cleansing, and it always removes even more dirt and oil. The proof is on the cotton ball! Doesn’t burn and doesn’t leave a greasy feel at all. Highly recommend this product!” — User Review on LovelySkin
Epionce Purifying Toner gives skin a deeper clean. Contrary to manufacturer claims of a cleaner product, however, your skin also obtains plenty of toxins and skin damaging ingredients from this product. So, the benefits are there but, the risks are there as well
The post Epionce Purifying Toner Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More appeared first on .