Vichy LiftActiv Wrinkle Filler Overview:
Vichy LiftActiv Retinol HA Concentrate Wrinkle-Filler Treatment, US $19.95 for a 1.01 fl. oz. tube, is an anti-aging solution that supports the faster resurfacing of new skin so that creases may appear shallower and much less noticeable.
About Vichy LiftActiv Wrinkle Filler — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by the L’Oreal Group of Companies, one of the world’s largest when it comes to skin care and other personal care products. Vichy is a brand that has been established in France in 1931, following the long tradition of skin healing believed to be brought about by the Vichy Thermal Water Spa, also found in France, which has been found to contain at least 15 minerals that are essential for promoting skin health and healing,
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Restore your skin’s youthful smoothness and radiance.
- Revitalize your skin cells to support better skin recovery from damage and injury.
- Enhance your skin tone and promote a more radiant overall complexion.
- Enhance skin cell regeneration and turnover.
- Improve your skin’s hydration levels and support in restoring optimal hydration functions.
What Are The Ingredients In Vichy LiftActiv Wrinkle Filler?
- Glycerin: Deeply moisturizes your skin and promotes its inherent ability to effectively store and hold moisture in.
- Glycine Soja (Soyabean) Oil: It has natural anti-inflammatory properties that relieves skin from various forms of irritation which, in turn, promotes a healthier and brighter overall skin tone.
- Retinol: A Vitamin A derivative, this ingredient promotes faster skin exfoliation, regeneration and turnover which, in turn, promotes the resurfacing of more youthful skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: An external source of hyaluronic acid, a natural skin component, that draws in moisture from the surroundings to hydrate your skin, as it simultaneously supports your skin in minimizing surface water loss.
- Adenosine: An amino acid that boosts the energy level of your skin cells, thereby promoting more efficient cellular level functions, all of which lead to enhanced skin appearance and turnovers.
Directions To Use:
The manufacturer recommends applying Vichy LiftActiv Wrinkle Filler day and night. However, due to this product’s retinol content, it is best that this product is used only at night. Retinol readily breaks down when exposed to heat and sunlight.
- Vichy LiftActiv Wrinkle Filler has been guaranteed by the manufacturer to be rid of parabens, toxic chemicals that can mimic estrogen and cause irregularities in hormone levels and in the functioning of related organs.
- This product has been tested by a dermatologist, guaranteed to be hypoallergenic, and suitable for use on sensitive skin types.
- This product contains a basic formulation that does not even indicate the concentration of retinol.
- Not all people will be able to tolerate retinol.
- Vichy LiftActiv Wrinkle Filler reviews indicate that different people respond to this product in different ways.
Does Vichy LiftActiv Wrinkle Filler Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Vichy LiftActiv Retinol HA Concentrate Wrinkle-Filer Treatment:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrance ingredients
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
Vichy LiftActiv Wrinkle Filler Customer Reviews:
Vichy Liftactiv Wrinkle Filler reviews read:
- “I just used this product for couple days and right now area around eyes swelling, burning and red , some ingredient in the that cream I am allergic too. And I been used before other companies but never have like this allergic reaction ever.” — Irene on Amazon
- “My thoughts: This cream goes on lightweight and smooth…I feel that it is about average in smoothing out the fine lines on my forehead and neck…It didn’t cause any irritation to my skin…When the tube was new, I simply twisted the nozzle and the cream was then able to be dispensed. I wish there was some explanation about this on the box…I didn’t notice any scent to this product, personally. It must be very faint.” — Vicki Bohn on Amazon
Vichy LiftActiv Wrinkle Filler is fairly priced for the basic lineup of ingredients that can be derived from this product. Vitamin A at any level of concentration will be beneficial for reviving aging and mature skin types. However, it is hardly ever enough to deliver visible results that will transform your skin to its more youthful appearance.
The post Vichy LiftActiv Retinol HA Concentrate Wrinkle-Filler Treatment Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More. appeared first on .