Exlinea Peptide Smoothing Serum Overview:
PCA SKIN Exlinea Peptide Smoothing Serum, US $110 for a 1 fl. oz. pump bottle, is an anti-aging serum intended as a spot treatment that specifically functions to improve the appearance of expression lines as well as deep wrinkles.
About Exlinea Peptide Smoothing Serum — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by PCA Skin. This skin care brand has been formulating products that are at par with professional chemical peeling results, making available the benefits of chemical peeling available over-the-counter for more people to take advantage of. This brand has also started diversifying its product offerings and now includes facial cleansers.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Restore your skin’s younger-looking appearance.
- Promote optimal performance of your skin cells to support faster skin regeneration and renewal.
- Enhance the tightness and firmness of your skin.
- Improve skin synthesis and general skin health, making your skin more resilient to factors that can age and damage it in the future.
- Smoothen fine lines and wrinkles.
What Are The Ingredients In Exlinea Peptide Smoothing Serum?
- Peptides: Target specific wrinkle imperfections to fill it and plump it, and make these appear smoother and much less noticeable.
- Hyaluronic Acid: It improves your skin’s hydration, and promotes improved hydration functions that helps keep your skin moist, plumped up, and better protected from drying out.
- Antioxidants: It boosts your skin’s protection from free radicals and other environmental stressors that can cause your skin to age and become damaged.
- Essential Oils: Improve your skin’s moisture content, these also promote enhanced skin repair and recovery from damage and injury.
- Aloe Vera: It promotes faster and more effective skin healing that works closely with your skin’s natural recovery functions as it also promotes a strengthened barrier layer to improve protection.
- Vitamin E: It soothes and moisturizes your skin deeply, and supports your skin’s natural protective barrier.
Directions To Use:
Apply Exlinea Peptide Smoothing Serum as part of your morning and evening skin care regimens. In the morning, always layer with a broad spectrum sunscreen that is at least SPF 30.
- Exlinea Peptide Smoothing Serum has been guaranteed by the manufacturer to be ideal for use on all skin types, except for sensitive and reactive skin types.
- This product has been claimed to be free from synthetic dyes, artificial fragrances, and has never been tested on animals.
- This product is very expensive for the package size compared to other similar products that promise to deliver similar results.
- Exlinea Peptide Smoothing Serum reviews show that different users have experienced different results from this product.
Does Exlinea Peptide Smoothing Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using PCA SKIN Exlinea Peptide Smoothing Serum:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including peppermint and other essential oils, depending on your history of allergies.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to sodium benzoate which produces benzene when it reacts with Vitamin C.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
Exlinea Peptide Smoothing Serum Customer Reviews:
Exlinea Peptide Smoothing Serum reviews read:
- “I have used this product for over 3 months and haven’t noticed any changes in the texture or elasticity in my skin. No changes in fine lines either. I’m 35 and also purchased this product for my mother who is 55. Not for me and wouldn’t buy again.” — Kristin on Amazon
- “I am very active – swimming several days a week competitively, in addition to also biking and running and being exposed to the harsh elements of all 4 seasons. This serum is my go to product every morning after I get out of the pool to rehydrate my skin from the irritating affects of chlorine. Plus, prior to spending hours outside int he harsh elements of winter I feel like it protects my skin.” — User Review on DermStore
Exlinea Peptide Smoothing Serum delivers all the basic functionalities that you should be looking for in an anti-aging product and more. While this formula might benefit some people, it may not be as beneficial for others. Some degree of precaution should also be exercised as the formula can potentially irritate your skin.
The post PCA SKIN Exlinea Peptide Smoothing Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More. appeared first on .