IS CLINICAL GeneXC Serum Overview:
iS Clinical Genexc Serum, US $84 for a vial, is an age-defying Serum that corrects and protects your skin from damage and aging at the same time.
About IS CLINICAL GeneXC Serum — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Innovative Skincare (iS) CLINICAL. To ensure the high quality of its products, iS CLINICAL undertakes its own Research and Development efforts, as well as operates its own manufacturing facilities so that it can have better control and oversight on the product development and production spheres. Products bearing this label are formulated to address very specific skin issues using highly specific formulations created to address these.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Help your skin better resist factors that cause skin damage and aging.
- Promotes lighter skin tone, corrects hyper pigmentation, and enhances your skin’s overall radiance.
- Enhance your skin’s elasticity and firmness.
What Are The Ingredients In IS CLINICAL GeneXC Serum ?
- Sugar Cane Extract: A natural source of glycolic acid, it aids in exfoliating your skin’s dead and damaged topmost layer to reveal a brighter, softer and smoother skin to take its place.
- Mixed Fruit Acid Extracts: A blend of natural exfoliants that help reveal younger, blemish-free skin.
- Extremozymes: A proprietary complex that consists of enzymes that work by protecting your skin from environmental causes of skin damage and aging.
- Kakadu Plum Extract and L-Ascorbic Acid: Enhance your skin tone, lighten dark spots, correct damages caused by UV, and promote a brighter overall skin tone.
- Superoxide Dismutase (SOD): An antioxidant that helps your skin better resist damage caused by UV, free radicals, and other environmental stressors.
Directions To Use:
IS CLINICAL GeneXC Serum may be used as a spot treatment or, it can be applied to your full face up to twice daily.
- IS CLINICAL GeneXC Serum uses natural sources of AHAs to give even sensitive skin types that mild and gentle lift required to renew your skin.
- This product does not contain parabens.
- This product appears to have a limited distribution network and is not available on major online shopping sites, although it is available via reseller platforms.
- IS CLINICAL GeneXC Serum reviews show how several users experienced mild to extreme cases of irritation from using this product.
Does IS CLINICAL GeneXC Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using iS Clinical Genexc Serum:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including glycolic acid and butylene glycol.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
IS CLINICAL GeneXC Serum Customer Reviews:
IS CLINICAL GeneXC Serum reviews read:
- “The immense hype about this product, from actresses to Victoria Secret’s models, propelled me to finally purchase it for my acne-prone skin. Apparently the description of this serum claims that it clears current breakouts and prevents future ones. A day after applying it, I have immensely broke out, with very dry and red skin. Not only that but my pores have gotten bigger, which I never had large pores before. I believe this is because of the high amount of Denatured Alcohol in it, that could potentially ruin your skin. Would not recommend it at all.” — Olivier08 on MakeupAlley
- “I’m shocked the reviews for this product are so negative. The active serum single handedly curbed my cystic / hormonal acne that has been bothering me through my mid twenties. At 28, after using the serum for roughly 6 months, I rarely break out and never get those painful cystic pimples that plagued me in the past. The only draw back for this product is that it’s expensive (over $100 for a small bottle). I use this sparingly and apply directly to my face to minimize product sticking to my hands. I only use at night and generally use it every other / every couple of days now that my skin has generally cleared. I’ll use more frequently if I feel like my skin is congested.” — rstavis on MakeupAlley
IS CLINICAL GeneXC Serum contains several ingredients that can promote more youthful skin, with a super antioxidant to top it all. At a super price that goes above US $100, however, this product’s formula isn’t too far from what you can get right off the shelf from your drug store or beauty bar — products that are likely available for a more reasonable price than this one.
The post iS CLINICAL GeneXC Serum Review: Should You Buy This Serum? appeared first on .