IS CLINICAL White Lightening Complex Overview:
iS CLINICAL White Lightening Complex, US $140 for a 1.3 fl. oz., is a radiance boosting skin-brightener treatment solution.
About IS CLINICAL White Lightening Complex — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Lighten the skin color of hyper pigmented spots and patches on your skin.
- Promote a clearer and brighter skin complexion.
- Restore your skin’s optimal levels of moisture and nutrients to revive your skin’s overall health and youthful appearance.
- Better condition your skin, calming and soothing inflammation to improve your skin tone.
- Deliver a safer, more natural means of lightening dark marks and brightening your skin.
What Are The Ingredients In IS CLINICAL White Lightening Complex ?
- Willow Bark Extract: It contains high amounts of natural beta hydroxy acids (BHA) that facilitates faster skin exfoliation, turnover and renewal which, in turn, lightens your skin every time a new layer rises to the surface.
- Alpha Arbutin: Blocks specific pathways that transport enzymes responsible for melanin formation, thereby effectively inhibiting melanin production which causes your dark skin marks to lighten.
- Polyporus Umbellatus (Mushroom) Extract: It has natural skin lightening properties.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract: Its anti-inflammatory functions calm and soothe irritated skin, causing your skin to relax and be cleared of blotchiness, redness and other signs of inflammation that compromises your skin tone.
Directions To Use:
IS CLINICAL White Lightening Complex is recommended for twice daily application. Spread a generous amount of this product over freshly and thoroughly cleansed skin. Use on face or any affected area on any part of your skin.
- IS CLINICAL White Lightening Complex does not utilize skin lightening ingredients, such as mercury or hydroquinone, that have already been proven by research findings to cause detrimental effects to the skin and your general health and well-being.
- This product is widely available, easily accessible, and therefore, easy to maintain as part of your daily skin care regimen.
- This product is very expensive compared to other similarly formulated products that commit to deliver the same benefits.
- IS CLINICAL White Lightening Complex reviews indicate that the formula could feel very drying on skin, more particularly for people with drier skin types.
Does IS CLINICAL White Lightening Complex Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using iS CLINICAL White Lightening Complex:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including silicones.
- Increased risk for permanently damaging your skin’s matrix due to triethanolamine.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs.
- Increased risk for developing diseases associated with the reproductive organs due to EDTA.
IS CLINICAL White Lightening Complex Customer Reviews:
IS CLINICAL White Lightening Complex reviews read:
- “As with other iS Clinical products, it is very potent so go easy. I may have been a little too eager because this has dried my skin out pretty bad on the pigmented spots. I will decrease the amount I apply and hope it does the trick. I have dehydrated skin, so I would prefer something with more soothing and hydrating properties. That is why I’m giving it 3 stars.” — User Review on LovelySkin
- “I have been using this for about 3 weeks and I already see the difference. I have discoloration on my forehead due to sun damage over the years. I have tried many products of which contain hydroquinonin and I think that made it worse. This is gentle yet VERY effective. The area has lightened with no irritation! I really like the iS clinical products a lot!” — LG on DermStore
IS CLINICAL White Lightening Complex makes a bold move, albeit not unique, formulating a skin lightening product made only from the safest, natural sources of skin lightening ingredients. It doesn’t sell a lot of science but, this one sure sells at a higher than average price point for a skin lightening product.
The post iS CLINICAL White Lightening Complex Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More appeared first on .