Jan Marini Redness Reducing Complex Overview:
Jan Marini RosaLieve Redness Reducing Complex, US $85 for a 1.0 fl. oz. opaque pump bottle, is a skin calming and soothing anti-aging-cream solution that relaxes your skin and clears it of blotchiness and redness to allow clearer, blemish-free skin to show through.
About Jan Marini Redness Reducing Complex — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Jan Marini, a skin care company based in California, USA. Jan Marini is a direct selling company that boasts of more than 20 years of experience formulating skin care products that are “Complete. Comprehensive. Results Without Compromise.”
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Deliver powerful antioxidants to fortify your skin’s defenses against free radical attacks, stress, pollution, and other environmental factors that can damage and age your skin.
- Revive your skin’s vigor and vitality, causing your complexion to become calmer, even out, and show off a natural glow.
- Restore your skin’s ideal moisture content as it also supports the restoration of optimal hydration functions to keep your skin from drying out.
- Relieve your skin from inflammation by delivering calming and soothing ingredients that ease your skin and promote skin clarity.
- Better shield and protect skin fibers from degradation caused by skin damaging factors that weaken your skin and cause it to become more sensitive and prone to inflammation.
What Are The Ingredients In Jan Marini Redness Reducing Complex?
- Azelaic Acid: It relieves inflamed and chronically irritated skin, in effect calming and relaxing your skin to show off a clearer, more even toned skin.
- Tetrapeptide-14: Peptides that help inhibit the enzymatic pathways that cause your skin to feel and appear irritated, effectively alleviating redness, blotchiness, swelling, and other manifestations of inflamed skin.
- Boswellia Serrata Extract: It has anti-aging properties that relieve skin inflammation while simultaneously protecting collagen and elastin fibers from breaking down to preserve the integrity of your skin.
- Oat Extract (Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid): It has strong anti-inflammatory properties, calms and soothes as it also promotes improved skin hydration.
- Concentrated Green Tea Extract (Epigallocatechin Gallate): Loaded with powerful antioxidants, this ingredient defends your skin from cell-damaging free radical attacks as it revives your skin’s livelier and more radiant complexion.
- White Tea and Red Tea Extract: Also loaded with antioxidants, these ingredients help defend your skin from stress, pollution, and other environmental factors.
Directions To Use:
Jan Marini Redness Reducing Complex is recommended for twice daily application on freshly and thoroughly cleansed skin on your face, neck and chest.
- Jan Marini Redness Reducing Complex is not formulated with parabens and fragrances, making it likely suitable for use on sensitive skin types, depending on your history of allergies.
- This product contains a complex of ingredients that utilize different means to help calm irritated skin.
- This product contains several toxic and irritating ingredients.
- Jan Marini Redness Reducing Complex reviews indicate that this product may be too expensive for the benefits that it promises to deliver.
Does Jan Marini Redness Reducing Complex Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Jan Marini RosaLieve Redness Reducing Complex:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including silicones and butylene glycol
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to sodium benzoate which can form benzene, a carcinogen, when combined with citric acid which this product also lists in the formula
- Increased risk for nerve and brain damage due to phenoxyethanol
Jan Marini Redness Reducing Complex Customer Reviews:
Jan Marini Redness Reducing Complex reviews read:
- “I had high hopes that this product would work. First 2 days of use, I actually thought I finally found the product that could effectively tame my always itchy, always swollen skin. Wrong! After 2 days, I started noticing my face was redder and the product felt hot and burning on my skin. I literally had to wash off the product at work to relieve me from the itchiness. It might work for you but, it didn’t for me so, my search continues.”
- “Good for people with rosacea Have only used the product for 2 weeks but seems to be working.” — Sandra on Dermacare Direct
Jan Marini Redness Reducing Complex certainly drew from the latest and the traditional when it created this formula. Just as any other product, however, it’s not for everyone, not even when it is a formula intended as a skin calming and inflammation relief.
The post Jan Marini RosaLieve Redness Reducing Complex Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More appeared first on .