Derma E Hydrating Cleanser Overview:
Derma E Hydrating Cleanser, US $15.50 for a 6.0 oz. pump bottle, is a facial cleanser that clears your skin of impurities and comes with a promise not to dry out your skin like most other cleansers do.
About Derma E Hydrating Cleanser — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Derma E, a US-based skin care company with products that this manufacturer boasts to be “cleaner” than most other commercially available skin care and personal care labels available in the market. It goes beyond eliminating the toxic ingredients in its product formulations by practicing a cruelty-free product development culture. Derma E also guarantees that its products perfectly suit the highly restrictive vegan lifestyle.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Draw out, lift and eliminate excess oils, dirt and product residues stuck in your pores.
- Soften, dissolve and wash off impurities sitting on the surface of your skin, including dead skin cells, to reveal the healthier, more radiant skin underneath it.
- Deliver a significant volume of moisture to boost your skin’s dewiness and suppleness as your go about your cleansing routine.
- Promote a livelier, more radiant complexion that is full of vigor and vitality.
- Tighten your pores and refine your skin’s surface texture for a silkier feel on the surface.
What Are The Ingredients In Derma E Hydrating Cleanser ?
- Hyaluronic Acid: Delivers intense hydration as you cleanse your skin of impurities.
- Chamomile Extract: Deeply soothes your skin, this ingredient calms skin irritations and relieves inflammation, causing your skin to appear more even toned as it rids it of swelling, redness and blotchiness.
- Lemon Grass: It has natural antiseptic properties that helps keep your skin free from infections and blemishes, while its astringent properties promote a brighter overall skin tone.
- Papaya Extract: It contains the skin lightening enzyme, papain, which lightens hyper pigmented spots and patches on your skin.
- Vitamin A: It renders its age-defying properties and provides antioxidant protection.
- Vitamin E: Another powerful antioxidant, this ingredient also helps rebuild your surface layer, making your skin less prone to damage and infection.
Directions To Use:
Derma E Hydrating Cleanser is recommended for use as the first step in both your morning and evening skin care routines. Wash and rinse.
- Derma E Hydrating Cleanser, just like every other Derma E product, is guaranteed by the manufacturer to be gluten-free, GMO-free, and soy-free.
- This product was never developed with nor tested on animals.
- This product may still not be ideal for use on sensitive, reactive and acne-prone skin types because it isn’t rid of soaps and surfactants which can clog pores and cause irritation and skin infections.
- Derma E Hydrating Cleanser reviews indicate that this product can cause some skin types to dry out even more.
Does Derma E Hydrating Cleanser Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Derma E Hydrating Cleanser:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including surfactants and other botanically-derived ingredients, depending on your skin’s tolerance and history of allergies.
- Increased photosensitivity due to retinol content.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol
Derma E Hydrating Cleanser Customer Reviews:
Derma E Hydrating Cleanser reviews read:
- “Worst cleanser ever. Tried this cleanser for 2 months. Dried my skin and got severe breakout. Try the Nutribiotic , Non-soap cleanser (original- sensitive) it’s the best cleanser I’ve ever tried!” — User Review by iHerb Customer
- “This has been my favorite cleanser for about 2 years now. I have tried so many cleansers in an effort to find one that does not break me out. So far this cleanser is the only one I can use without breaking out. It’s not really hydrating like it says, but I don’t find it all that drying either. I really love how after you wash it off it really feels like it’s gone. There’s no annoying film left. The one thing I dislike about this cleanser is the pump. It’s not travel friendly because I can’t seem to lock the pump.” — Paigems on MakeupAlley
Derma E Hydrating Cleanser will give you the basic cleanse your skin needs to be purified. Yet, for all that hype about what the label stands for and this product being suitable for the most sensitive skin types, the formula just wouldn’t hold up and then there’s that fact that different users will respond differently to this formula.
The post Derma E Hydrating Cleanser with Hyaluronic Acid Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More. appeared first on .