Junetics Day Serum Overview:
Junetics Day Serum, USD 43 for a 1 oz (30 ml) bottle, is marketed as a serum that can diminish the wrinkles and fine lines in the face. Is this the product that can bring back the glow and hydration to your skin? Know the answer to this Junetics Day Serum review!
About Junetics Day Serum – Does It Really Work?
Junetics is a skin care company that claims to deliver energy powered skincare. The company is relatively new to the market, and it firmly believes that signs of skin aging have one underlying cause and that is decreased energy within the cells.
According to the company, the Junetics Pure Energy Day Serum can:
- Boost the radiance and luminosity of the skin instantly.
- Hydrate the skin.
- Restore the smoothness of the skin.
- Deeply nourish the skin.
- Improve the emolliency and elasticity of the skin.
- Provide 24-hour protection, hydration and restoration to the skin.
- Increase firmness of the skin.
- Maintain the suppleness, softness and youthfulness of the skin.
- Refresh the skin.
- Promote flawless makeup application.
Can it really deliver its claims? Know the answer in this review!
What Are The Ingredients In Junetics Day Serum?
Some of the active Junetics Day Serum ingredients are as follows:
- Plant Stem Cells: These stem cells have regenerative and anti-aging properties that can neutralize the effects of free radical and environmental damage. It can also improve the skin’s natural renewal process.
- Amino Acids and Copper: This provides support to the protein network of the skin. It also promotes visible firming and sculpting of the skin.
- Silicium and Hyaluronic Acid: This can refine and support the skin’s structure and deliver long lasting hydration to the skin.
- Gluco-E: This is one of the commonly used ingredients in the company and is a great source of bio-energy that can re-energize the skin cells and facilitate better cell-to-cell communication. It can also promote the body’s ability to renew the skin.
Directions To Use:
For best results, dispense about 2 to 3 pumps of Junetics Pure Energy Day Serum to the skin and liberally apply it to the neck and face area. Avoid contact with the eye area. Use it twice a day and follow it up with a moisturizer.
- The serum is ideal for all skin types.
- The serum is free of parabens.
- It is weightless and can be easily absorbed by the skin.
- Serum delivers 24-hydration to the skin.
- The product has fragrance.
- It also contains alcohol.
- It is a bit expensive.
- Some reviews claim that the serum leaves a sticky feeling on the skin.
Does Junetics Day Serum Have Any Side-effects?
Based on the alcohol and fragrance content of the serum, there is a chance that you might experience the following Junetics Day Serum side-effects:
Junetics Day Serum Customer Reviews:
Here are some Junetics Day Serum reviews from previous users:
- “My 57-year-old face is a mess with lots of wrinkles and crevices from poor dietary habits and decades of smoking. I like how light this serum and how quickly it absorbs into my skin. It does help plump it up and smooth it out a bit, but not “significantly.” And I certainly don’t have youthful looking skin. I need a miracle for that. I’ve been using it a couple of weeks, and I hope over time that some actual change of texture will occur. It has a light, lovely scent, and I’m pretty sensitive to “parfums.” The pump squirts out a small amount, not too wasteful, and I can use it under my eyes without irritation. I like it.” –Mystic Manifesting on Amazon.
- “I have mixed feelings about this serum. The positive, it left almost an illuminating finish on my face, which was really nice. My skin definitely looked brighter when I put this on. It really didn’t absorb very well, though. Hours after applying it to my skin, I would still feel a layer of stickiness. Also, upon applying this, I feel a slight burning and irritation on my face that lasted a few minutes. I initially thought I just needed to get used to the product, so I continued using it on a daily basis, but the irritation never stopped. I had to eventually stop using it, because of this.” -NYKelly on Amazon.
The Junetics Day Serum is designed to smoothen, tighten, balance, protect and restore wrinkled and damaged skin. However, it leaves a sticky feeling on the skin that most users cannot stand.
The post Junetics Pure Energy Day Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More. appeared first on .