SLMD x Dr. Pimple Popper Acne Spot Treatment Overview:
SLMD x Dr. Pimple Popper Acne Spot Treatment, US $25 for a 0.3 fl. oz. bottle, is a Acne treatment specially formulated to help address acne challenged skin types.
About SLMD x Dr. Pimple Popper Acne Spot Treatment — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Dr. Sandra Lee, also known as Dr. Pimple Popper online and on social media. Products sold under the SLMD line have been inspired by her years of practice as a Board Certified dermatologist. She states that she has made it her mission to “cut the clutter and put ingredients that work into the hands of the people who need it most”.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Relieve irritated skin of itchiness, redness and patchiness.
- Improve the appearance of pigmented skin.
- Exfoliates your skin thoroughly to flush out debris and draw out impurities stuck in your pores.
- Lighten dark spots and promote a brighter, more even skin tone.
- Regulate excess oils, prevent skin infections, and help avoid future breakouts.
What Are The Ingredients In Slmd x Dr. Pimple Popper Acne Spot Treatment?
- Salicylic Acid (2.0%): A beta hydroxy acid that has become a well-established treatment solution for acne-challenged skin as it helps facilitate faster exfoliation and skin renewal while also rendering oil regulatory functions that help prevent further skin infection.
- Witch Hazel Extract: It works by regulating oil production, effectively helping your skin prevent infections and eventual breakouts.
- Camphor: It delivers a cooling effect on inflamed skin that soothes and relieves multiple signs of irritation which, in turn, leads to the appearance of less blotchy and more even toned skin.
Directions To Use:
Dr. Pimple Popper Acne Spot Treatment is recommended for up to three times a day application only on affected spots on your skin. Start with a clean face always. This product requires the formula to be worked into the skin because salicylic acid can be extremely sensitizing. Therefore you should work up frequency of application gradually to allow your skin to adjust to the formula.
- Dr. Pimple Popper Acne Spot Treatment is made with the maximum strength of salicylic acid, ensuring that this product’s formula is highly potent to relieve your skin of acne.
- This product is easy to use and comes with a roller ball applicator to help apply the product on hard to reach areas of your skin.
- This product requires to be gradually worked into your skin and routine.
- SLMD x Dr. Pimple Popper Acne Spot Treatment reviews indicate that not all people have skin that is resilient enough to tolerate this product’s high salicylic acid content.
- Formula can be irritating to skin.
Does SLMD x Dr. Pimple Popper Acne Spot Treatment Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using SLMD x Dr. Pimple Popper Acne Spot Treatment:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to all the ingredients included in this product’s formula.
- Increased risk for UV induced damage due to salicylic acid.
SLMD x Dr. Pimple Popper Acne Spot Treatment Customer Reviews:
SLMD x Dr. Pimple Popper Acne Spot Treatment reviews read:
- “This line did not work for me. I really thought this was going to be it, but no. I ordered online from slmd. The shipping process needs to be streamlined, and there is no customer service. I will not buy again.” — Kristy W. on Influenster
- “I had never had issues with my skin until the last year! Stress, hormones and bad routine gave me lots of spots and patchy skin! I decided to try the sample kit from SLMD and found my skin began to clear. I purchased the full kit, and half way through that, my skin was totally clear! I wish I had taken a ‘before’ photo to show the change! My advice is give it a try, even if just the sample kit! It’s an easy and effective routine.” — Laura Finnerty on SLMDskincare Website
SLMD x Dr. Pimple Popper Acne Spot Treatment may be sufficiently good for treating your acne-prone skin. Although, this product has the potential to cause more severe skin irritation if not used well or, if wrongly applied on skin that has low tolerance for salicylic acid. The alcohol, too, can be severely irritating. It’s always best to contrast and compare with similar products that commit to deliver similar results.
The post SLMD x Dr. Pimple Popper Acne Spot Treatment Review: Is This Acne Cream Safe To Use? appeared first on .