Ilash Serum Overview:
ILash Eye Lash Conditioning Serum, US $70 for a tube, is an eye lash enhancer that promises to thicken and volumize your lashes by restoring shaft and hair health.
About Ilash Serum — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by iLASH, a cosmeceutical company based in the USA. This product has been developed and formulated by a team of physicians. iLASH products appear to be mostly available online.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Enhance your lash and eyelid health to support the growth of more aesthetically appealing eyelashes.
- Support the restoration of key nutrients required to regrow and enhance the appearance of your eyelashes.
- Improve overall moisture and hydration.
- Help heal damage and prevent future fallouts to give you thicker lashes at any given time.
- Deliver you your longer, flirty, and more luxurious lashes in just 3 weeks of continuous product application.
What Are The Ingredients In Ilash Serum?
- Glycoproteins: Help heal and repair damaged hair shafts, causing eyelashes to appear thicker, darker, and longer, while simultaneously protecting your strands from untimely fallouts and damage that can stop it from reaching its full length.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Enhances the moisture and conditioning of each lash strand, it also helps facilitates repairs on the strand and on the shaft, helping your strands become more resilient to damage and fallout.
- Pro Vitamin B5: Helps restore optimal moisture content of your strands by coating each one.
- Vitamin C: Revitalizes cells responsible for hair growth and shaft repair.
- Vitamin E: Deeply nourishes and conditions, it also helps boost the benefits of Vitamin C.
- Glycerin: A thick and powerful emollient that helps restore the ideal hydration level of your eyelids and lash strands.
- Vitamin B12: Enhances lash health, it prevents fallouts by restoring ideal nutrient levels.
Directions To Use:
Ilash Serum must only be applied once daily, ideally at night. Make sure to apply the product on thoroughly cleansed skin rid of makeup and other product buildup to help facilitate better absorption and promote product efficiency.
- Ilash Serum is made with a combination of ingredients that are well-known to promote healthier hair and eyelids.
- This product has been specially formulated to cater to the specific needs of people who have naturally thin and short lashes, and those who have lost it for other reasons, including for medical conditions.
- This product appears to have a very limited distribution network which may not make it accessible in many geographies, although it is also available on reseller sites without guarantee of authenticity.
- Ilash Serum reviews are limited, giving very little firsthand information about how this product delivers on its claims.
Does Ilash Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Ilash Serum:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including synthetic protein components.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
Ilash Serum Customer Reviews:
Ilash Serum reviews read:
- “I found that this product ran out VERY fast. I also had issues with it dripping more into my eye than other eyelash growth products. I would NOT buy again nor recommend this product.” — J.M.O. on Amazon
- “After seeing all the reviews by people who got the product for free, I was a little hesitant to buy this. I wondered if it would really be that good, and while it wasn’t terribly expensive, it wasn’t cheap, either. But not to fear — I paid full price, and yes, it works. It took a number of weeks for me to see results, probably because I wasn’t very consistent in applying it. I have very sensitive skin, and I had no stinging or burning. There might be an occasional tingling sensation, but usually nothing at all. My lashes were always long and thick and full, but in the past several years (since hitting my 50’s) they have been thinning out. This product has restored them to the original thickness I had in my younger years. I try to use it at least once a day, but sometimes miss a day or two.” — mom of eight on Amazon
Ilash Serum would seem like a magical wand for people who haven’t been naturally blessed with flirtatious lashes. Try not to get all excited about this product, however, make sure you know the risks associated with eyelash enhancers, and to compare this relatively more expensive enhancer with other products.
The post Ilash Serum Review: Should You Buy This Eyelash-Enhancer? appeared first on .