Rodan + Fields Bright Eye Complex Overview:
Rodan + Fields Active Hydration Bright Eye Complex, US $70, is an intensive moisturizing eye cream solution that helps soothe and relieve tired eyes to keep your the appearance of your eye area young and bright.
About Rodan + Fields Bright Eye Complex — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Rodan + Fields, the skin care company best remembered for its widely commended product line, Proactive Solution. The brand was conceptualized by skin care specialists, Drs. Katie Rodan and Kathy Fields, who also had the vision of turning the company into a global skin care company that is sought after for its professionally formulated products and well-recognized for products that target highly specific skin issues.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Deliver a soothing relief to fatigued eyes.
- Relieve signs of irritation and inflammation on skin around your eyes.
- De-puff eye puffiness to smoothen eye skin.
- Restore your skin’s radiance and vibrance to give you a younger and livelier overall appearance.
- Provide your delicate eye skin with better protection from multiple environmental stressors that damage and age your skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Rodan + Fields Bright Eye Complex?
- Glycerin (30.0%): A powerful skin moisturizer, this ingredient works by hyper hydrating your skin but, unlike most products that flat out at 10 per cent glycerin, this one gives you three times more.
- Hyaluronic Acid: It acts as a moisture magnet that draws in water molecules from the air and surrounding tissues to increase your skin’s moisture content significantly and which becomes visible by giving your skin a plumper structure and a dewier surface appearance.
- Lactic Acid: An alpha hydroxy acid, it stimulates faster rates of skin regeneration and turnover by gently lifting your skin to eliminate the dead top layer and, in turn, reveal a healthier, more youthful, and less damaged skin layer.
- Ceramides: Thes help restore your skin’s protective barrier protection which provides your skin with better protection from cell damaging antioxidants and environmental stressors which, in turn, prevents inflammation and future damage.
- PCAs (Pyrrolidone Carboxylic Acid): These are highly moisturizing ingredients that supports the restoration of your skin’s optimal moisture content, enhancing skin softness and promoting a silkier skin texture.
Directions To Use:
Rodan + Fields Bright Eye Complex
- Rodan + Fields Bright Eye Complex is infused with three times more hydrating effect of glycerin compared to most other eye creams.
- This product has a sheer and lightweight consistency that makes it capable of blending easily with your skin.
- The formula has been guaranteed to be oil-free and shouldn’t leave oily and combination skin types with greasy skin.
- This product like every other product by Rodan + Fields are only available via sales representatives which may limit this product’s availability, most especially if you do not already know one.
- Rodan + Fields Bright Eye Complex reviews indicate that users have had a mixed experience in relation with this product with a bout half liking it and the remaining half despise it.
- A 30 per cent glycerin composition may cause skin irritations and may not be tolerated by all skin types.
Does Rodan + Fields Bright Eye Complex Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Rodan + Fields Active Hydration Bright Eye Complex>:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including the very high concentration of glycerin, chlorphenesin, fragrance, and butylene glycol.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
Rodan + Fields Bright Eye Complex Customer Reviews:
Rodan + Fields Bright Eye Complex reviews read:
- “I’ve been on my second month of using this product. I was really hoping that this product would be worth it. Unfortunately, all it ever did was break me out. At first, I thought that that was just my skin getting used to the formula so I went ahead and kept using it for 2 more weeks. That was when I started to suspect that this product could be the cause. I stopped using it and my skin immediately cleared up.”
- “My eyes look less puffy, eye area looks brighter and skin feels smoother” — A Consumer Study Participant after 2 weeks of use as reported by Rodan + Fields.
Rodan + Fields Bright Eye Complex, according to the manufacturer, is best used for dark circles. If you have some other more pressing eye skin issue, therefore, this might work but, some other product may better address it. Besides, this product can be highly irritating and does not suit everyone.
The post Rodan + Fields Bright Eye Complex Review: Does This Eye-Cream Really Work? appeared first on .