Neutrogena Body Oil Overview
Neutrogena Body Oil, US $9.97 for an 8.5 fl. oz. bottle, is an oil-based moisturizer that comes on sheer and sinks in deep into your skin on contact.
About Neutrogena Body Oil — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Neutrogena, a brand managed and maintained by one of the giants of the global consumer industry, Johnson & Johnson. Neutrogena is packaged as the skin care product line that addresses the requirements of skin types with special needs or, special issues. J&J has existing business interests in several globally highly competitive industries, that includes consumer marketing, pharmaceuticals, and medical devices.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Deliver a sheer moisturizing benefit to relieve chronically dry or damaged skin.
- Give your skin a soft and velvety after feel.
- Boost and lock in significant amounts of moisture to keep your skin continuously well-hydrated.
- Protect your skin from damage and premature aging associated with chronically dry skin.
- With regular use, it enhances your skin’s overall health and promotes a healthier looking complexion.
What Are The Ingredients In Neutrogena Body Oil?
- Sesamum indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil: Enriched with high levels of fatty acids that soothe and calm dryness and skin irritations, this ingredient also contains powerful antioxidants that help defend your skin from cell-damaging free radical attacks, and also has anti-inflammatory properties that help relieve irritation and prevent damage from progressing.
- Isopropyl myristate: A synthetically formulated oil primarily derived from coconut oil that functions as a skin conditioner and a deep moisturizing emollient.
Directions To Use
Neutrogena Body Oil is recommended for use from head to toe following a refreshing bath or shower. Pat dry your skin then immediately follow through with a generous amount of this product for application so as to help keep moisture locked in. You can also add it to your tub of water to help enhance absorption while you bathe.
- Neutrogena Body Oil is available in original and a fragrance-free variety so you can choose accordingly with your personal preferences and based on your peculiar skin sensitivities.
- This product is widely distributed online and in stores.
- Each package is fairly priced.
- The formula is so tight that it appears the only beneficial ingredient you get is Sesame Seed Oil.
- This product still contains parabens when most other brands are losing this ingredient from their formulations.
Does Neutrogena Body Oil Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Neutrogena Body Oil:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrances.
- Increased risk for hormonal irregularities and related organ dysfunctions due to parabens and BHT which have been repeatedly shown to mimic estrogen, causing disruption in hormone regulation.
Neutrogena Body Oil Customer Reviews
Neutrogena Body Oil reviews read:
- “I actually love Neutrogena products and have used this product for many years. Recently I was told to use the fragrance free version of this product and that’s what I thought I ordered. I searched Amazon for fragrance free and I clicked on what was indicated to be fragrance free but when I opened it and used it, I was very disappointed to find out that it had the same fragrance as what I’ve been told to stop using.” — Atsycalgal on Amazon
- “Best body oil ever- so light, soaks in, truly moisturizes without leaving and greasiness at all. But I hated the scent of the original. Well, not HATE hate it, but it’s what my mother wore when I was young and as much as I love her…. I don’t exactly want to smell like her… especially not if I’m making myself all soft and silky for a date. Plus, I love my perfumes so I don’t like scented shower/body products if the scent is powerful or lasting. So I was SO HAPPY to see Amazon had this fragrance free! It is so perfect. Best body moisturizer EVER. I even added a few drops of my own perfume oil into it, it’s totally my own now.” — feinbaby on Amazon
At most, the Neutrogena Body Oil will help lock in moisture after you bathe. Regardless of your skin type, it won’t be surprising if you might need to layer with a thicker cream, most especially when you have mature and aging skin. It may feel good but, your skin may require something that can give you more.
The post Neutrogena Body Oil Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More appeared first on .