Saranghae Pore Refining Charcoal Mask Overview:
Saranghae Pore Refining Charcoal Face Mask (plz link to the chart) US $49 for a tube, clears your pores of debris and impurities, bringing back the vigor and life to skin beaten up by pollution and other environmental factors that attack, damage and age your skin.
About Saranghae Pore Refining Charcoal Mask — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Saranghae, a Korean skin care brand that draws from centuries old skin care traditions using Asian botanical ingredients to improve skin health and appearance. Fusing these with the latest in skin care science and technology, Saranghae has been conquering the world with its innovative products that deliver significant improvements to aging and mature skin.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Draw out excess oils, dirt, product residues and other impurities stuck in your pores.
- Tighten your pores to refine the texture of your skin’s surface layer.
- Promote skin clarity and blemish-free complexion.
- Leave your skin with a cooling sensation that helps calm skin irritations.
- Help prevent acne and other skin infections.
What Are The Ingredients In Saranghae Pore Refining Charcoal Mask?
- Charcoal: Draws out impurities and toxins stuck in your pores while also enhancing local circulation and boosting the oxygen content of your skin.
- Botanical Essential Oils: Four of these to be exact, and although there is no mention anywhere about which particular ingredients, these could be the ingredients that help soothe and calm skin irritations as well as bring your skin relief from inflamed skin.
- Gold: Promotes improved skin elasticity and firmness that enhances your skin’s contour.
- Black Truffle: Loaded with vitamins and minerals, this ingredient supports the restoration of nutrients in your skin, giving it the nourishment it needs to fuel skin rejuvenation processes that promote a more youthful skin health and appearance.
Directions To Use:
Cleanse your skin thoroughly with lukewarm water and a gentle facial cleanser then pat dry before applying the Saranghae Charcoal Mask. Squeeze the product from the tube gently and gradually. Try to spread the product evenly across your skin so that you can easily peel off after treatment. Once done, leave the product on for 20 to 30 minutes before removing the hardened mask.
After this period, start peeling from one bottom corner then upwards. Once the product has been completely and thoroughly peeled off, cleanse your skin with lukewarm water to remove any product residue. Instead of washing your face, you may also choose to wet a cotton ball with lukewarm water then swipe across your skin. Pat dry your skin and immediately apply your serum and moisturizer to quickly restore lost moisture and keep your skin from drying out.
Repeat this process at least once up to three times weekly, depending on how well your skin tolerates this product and, depending on your skin type.
- Saranghae Charcoal Mask draws out impurities from your pores that cause it to tighten, refines your skin surface, and prevent skin infections all at the same time.
- This product helps restore the life in your tired and lifeless skin.
- There are no clear and well-established anti-aging skin benefits that can be derived from gold and black truffles.
- This product’s full ingredients list has yet to be disclosed by the manufacturer.
- Saranghae Pore Refining Charcoal Mask has only been released on a beta test that validates the market and demand for this product and, since the product sold out in just 13 days, this product is not very easy to find presently.
Does Saranghae Pore Refining Charcoal Mask Have Any Side Effects?
In the absence of a full list of product ingredients and limited reviews, side effects must be taken to be likely when using Saranghae Pore Refining Charcoal Mask.
Saranghae Pore Refining Charcoal Mask Customer Reviews:
There are no Saranghae Pore Refining Charcoal Mask reviews, whether favorable or not, posted online by either users or product reviews by skin care experts.
Saranghae Pore Refining Charcoal Mask can get those impurities out of your skin, and the best part is that it isn’t the kind that will send tears rolling down your cheeks because it’s so painful to peel. Despite the potential benefits that you can derive from this mask, know that this mask can be potentially irritating to your skin. Besides, don’t ride the fad rather, make sure that you are choosing your products based on skin’s needs and your skin care strategy.
The post Saranghae Pore Refining Charcoal Mask Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More. appeared first on .